Victoria and Alberts

jsfra209

Has anyone ever been to this resturant? Is the food good? Is it expensive? How much per plate approx?

My fiancee made reservations and is really giddy about it. I'm kinda thinking its pricey .. but I 've never heard of it..

longfamily

More info on the wine pairing....

The cost is $50 per person. Each person recieves a different glass of wine with each course.

At the end of the meal you could potentially have 6-7 glasses of wine per person on the table. Typically they will take them away when they remove that course plate but I've seen people want to keep them and drink them all considering they paid $50 each for the stuff.;)

Upvote 0

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Also with the wines, there are times when I've found one that I particularly like and Victoria (or Albert) have been more than happy to provide a refill (although I would not want to do that on evert course :p )

Last visit, with one of my wife's food pairings, they paired a microbrew. Very interesting change of pace.

Upvote 0

AkiraRaptor

Meega, nala kwishta!
Came close to scheduling V&A this year, but have decided to put it off for next year on our 10th anaversary. But on the subject of wine pairings, for those that have added it, are you able to walk afterwards? :p I ask becuae we did the Sunset Safari at AKL/Jiko, and had 4 wine pairings, and also a Lunch and Learn at Epcot for the Food and Wine, and had 5 pairings. Wow, felt a bit looped after that one.

We don't drink much, but 7 pairings, that has gotta make you feel a bit :p .

Alos, Pippa, might I reccommend Flying Fish as well. A fine place to eat. We've been doing it on our anaverary for several years now.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom