Victoria and Alberts

Orian7

I would like to hear from someone who has been to V&A to comment on a concern of mine. I plan on going to V&A with another couple who are good friends. We are all leaving the kids at the hotel and going together. While researching V&A it seemed all comments centered on just two going there. I looked at the pictures posted on the WDW web site and it shows just one couple dining at each table. My concern, am I out of place reserving a table for 4 at V&A or am I just reading to much into it? :confused:

Officer Tigger

It's been a couple of years since I've been there......but I think your reading to much into it.
When we were there I remember seeing a few tables of four. I won't go with my wife and kids, but with another couple I would.

Enjoy, and have a great time.

Upvote 0

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Don't sweat it

While it's true that there are probably more dining couples than any other restaurant, I've seen fairly large groups there as well (glad I didn't get the bill!) It is a wonderful experience that you should take full advantage of. When you call for reservations, they have a dedicated number and you will be providing much more detail that for an average PS. They can also offer answers to nearly all your possible questions.

Ah, we'll be there in 20 days :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Maleficent98

Great Restaurant!

Victoria and Albert's is a wonderful restaurant and going with another couple is a great idea. When making reservations you will be asked the name of each member of the party. This is because they personally will have the name of each individual printed on the menu so you can take is home as a souviner. Please let them know if anyone in your party has a food allergy of any type or has a specific dietary need.. They are really good at honoring those requests. If there is a a anniversary or bithday that your celebrating make sure you let them know that as well. Enjoy your butler style service!

Upvote 0

chucknstuff

We eat there every year. They do accomadate large parties. They just show the couple to make it look romantic......

Don't forget about the dress code....you will not be let in if you are not in proper attire..

If you can affoard it...see if the chef's tab;e is available. We always get this table because we go during my wife's birthday, and she loves waatching the kitchen come to life.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom