Via Napoli

olie64

Original Poster
My wife and I will be eating here this summer for our trip. I know there are some official reviews out here but what do you guys think of the place?

Thanks for any advice.

MickeyMomV

We have been there on two different occasions. The pizzas are good, and they have some different flavors that you don't find in a lot of other places. The arancini is fantastic. And my son loves the desserts especially the one where you get the chocolate to dip it in. We would recommend everyone to try it at least once!

MadMax11

Ate there for the first time on our last trip. We'll be there in June, and my sons both made sure that we were going back to Via Napoli. We all really enjoyed their pizza.

Thessair

I haven't been in a while, but I remember Via Napoli quite fondly from my last couple of visits. As MickeyMomV said, the Arancini is amazing. The Candele is outstanding and I loved the Coppa Brutti Ma Buoni. It was, hands down, one of my favorite places to eat in Epcit.

J_Krafty24

I thought the pizza was ok but will probably try the pasta my next visit. I am not a big fan of thin crust. My husband on the other hand loved it and said it is a must do on future trips.

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
Best pizza on property, and a must do every trip. Don't go there for the pasta. Go to Tutto Italia if you want a pasta dish.

Phonedave

i enjoy the food there - well most of it.

Carprese is lacking. Arancini is middle of the road, at least to me.

However, I do enjoy the pizza, very much. I like wood oven pizza (or even coal oven pizza if you can find those). There are a number of wood fired places around here (and plenty of mom and pop red sauce pizaa joints too) and Via Napoli is on par with them - as far a pizza is concerned.

The problem I find with most "artisinal" pizza places, Via Napoli included, is that they try to go to far. Give me good ingredients, and good execution, and I am happy. But no, they start adding all sorts of "innoventions" to the menu and changing things up. Just stop doing that, take a classic dish, and cook it well.

Oh, and one other thing about Via Napoli, the layout of that place is horrible. It seems to generate extra noise.

-dave

Last edited:

DisneyFans4Life

My wife and I have eaten here a couple times and have enjoyed it each time. It was really nice when they had the QS window outside and you could walk up and get a slice.

With that said, we'd eat here again!

Noellikechristmas

I've been twice. I think the pizza is great. Last time I went there I thought the service was sub par. We waiting a long time (had a reservation) service was slow and we were in a spot where it was SUPER loud and everything was echoing.

But it was the one place my nephew asked to go back to, so we'll be going back. I have no issue...just give me pizza :D

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
I've eaten there a few times and never had a service issue. I love the arincini and the pizza. I've been to various places in Italy and the pizza there is fantastic. The pizza at Via Napoli is similar. Oh and I love the prosecco... that's a food group right?

Pam

olie64

Original Poster
I have to be honest - I went last year and did not like it at all. The pizza was horrible and so was the service. I vowed never to go back. Now, as for Tutto Italia, that is a different story - excellent food, great service.

Thanks for the information, we have it booked so we going to give it a shot. but I am hoping your was an just an off day in terms of pizza. it seems that overall the it seems to have a positive reviews. But are goal is to try every restaurant at epcot and it is one of the last ones on the list.

bee

My wife and I have been there 3-4 times and only had great experiences. The service was friendly and quick but not rushed, the pizza was AMAZING, and there are lots of choices for vegetarians, which we both are. And the price is very reasonable. Wifey and I can share an "individual" pizza and small appetizer for about $25-30 plus tax and tip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom