Via Napoli - opening day photos and report

TheBeatles

went there today.

i really wasn't impressed. the prices were ridiculous, the service was bad, and the themeing left so much to be desired. it felt more like a food court at a resort that had servers placed in it.

the layout of the place is clumsy. watching the servers clump around the on stage server stations and argue with managers and each other was bothersome. also, the way to the bathroom is crowded due to the fact it's next to the kitchen door and another on stage server station.

however, i did enjoy the pizza!

DonaldDoleWhip

went there today.

i really wasn't impressed. the prices were ridiculous, the service was bad, and the themeing left so much to be desired. it felt more like a food court at a resort that had servers placed in it.

the layout of the place is clumsy. watching the servers clump around the on stage server stations and argue with managers and each other was bothersome. also, the way to the bathroom is crowded due to the fact it's next to the kitchen door and another on stage server station.

however, i did enjoy the pizza!
Agreed with everything bolded. My service was pretty good, and I never went to the bathroom there, but I don't think the overall experience is worth it. Plus, the place is extremely noisy, and the set-up is like a cafeteria. If only it were possible to order the pizza to go (the piccante was great)!

David S.

$16 is high for an individual, but $38 is not too bad for the largest size that serves 4 or 5 people. You can't feed 4 people at any other table service for that kind of price. So really it depends on what you are ordering.

For me, though, 95 - 99% of my park visits are as an individual! ;)

I suppose I could order a Kids Meal cheese pizza for myself for 9 dollars and fifty cents, though. I've ordered off the Kids Menu at other WDW locations before for things I enjoy like Macaroni and Cheese that weren't listed on the "adult" menu, and I was told by CMs that you didn't have to actually have a kid with you to do this.

Cheese pizza is my favorite food in the world, and I was really hoping the early rumours were true about there also being a "counter service" option at this location.

Still, I do appreciate Disney's efforts to get pizza in Epcot at a location other than the pizza cart next to Test Track!

Thank you for your detailed review and for your excellent work on the website! :)

aladdin2007

Agreed with everything bolded. My service was pretty good, and I never went to the bathroom there, but I don't think the overall experience is worth it. Plus, the place is extremely noisy, and the set-up is like a cafeteria. If only it were possible to order the pizza to go (the piccante was great)!

I was worried about that, it really doesnt feel or look like epcot inside. Just another loud chow hall like food court.

Tybee

While complaints about the theming and the poor layout of the space are valid, you really have to give any restaurant a few months to get service and food prep issues ironed out. Even the best restaurants often have a rough start in those areas, and I imagine that goes double for a resto in a Disney park at the peak of tourist season.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom