Very off topic but need help

diveteam

Original Poster
Hi Everyone

I know that this is very very off topic but I could really do with some help, I am currently doing a management training course at work and we have to complete many different tasks over a 24 hour period.

One of those tasks is to send a personalised greeting to someone from America and get a greeting back. I was wondering if some of you guys from the states could post some good luck messages to the Corus Red team and specifically mention our names which are Louise, Tanya, Christiane, Ian, Thijs, Luke, Dan and myself (Mark) and just let us know where you are from in the US.

Again, thanks for any help you guys could give, and greetings from the Corus Red Team.

Thanks.

Mark

wannabeBelle

Good luck to the Corus Red team!! Hi to Louise, Tanya, Christiane, Ian, Thijs, Luke, Dan and Mark!!!! I am from New York City, NY in the good old U.S.A!!!! Belle

SIR90210

To Corus Red Team: Good Luck! Hello from Albany, NY (nowhere near NYC or Niagara Falls) to Louise, Tanya, Christiane, Ian, Thijs, Luke, Dan and Mark.

honeymooner05

GOOD LUCK Corus Red Team - Louise, Tanya, Christiane, Ian, Thijs, Luke, Dan and Mark!!!!! And hello from Columbia, MD, USA...25 minutes from our Nations Capital!

MommytoMJM

To Corus Red Team (Louise, Tanya, Christiane, Ian, Thijs, Luke, Dan and Mark): Good Luck and hope this helps! I'm from Altamonte Springs, FL (34 miles from the Walt Disney World Magic!) .

Gucci65

Good Luck to Corus Red Team: Louise, Tanya, Christiane, Ian, Thijs, Luke, Dan and Mark. Greetings from Lawrenceville, Georgia, USA!!! :wave:

trr313

Go Corus Red Team. I hope Mark, Louise, Tanya, Christiane, Ian, Thijs, Luke and Dan all do great. I'm from Gainesville, Florida-home of the University of Florida-Go Gators!!

AndreainNY

Good Luck Corus Red - Louise, Tanya, Christiane, Ian, Thijs, Luke, Dan and Mark from Amsterdam, NY (close to Albany and Saratoga Springs!). It's cool to see that the love of Disney goes well beyond the USA!!!

bhg469

Good luck corus red team, Louise, Tanya, Christiane, Ian, Thijs, Luke, Dan, and mark. This is rob from buffalo NY unlike SIR90210 I AM near Niagara Falls.

afr117

Hello and good luck to the Corus Red team of Louise, Tanya, Christiane, Ian, Thijs, Luke, Dan and Mark!!!! Checking in from Spartanburg, SC.

Pongo

Corus Red Team is amazing! Good luck to Louise, Tanya, Christiane, Ian, Thijs, Luke, Dan and Mark! From Luke in Melbourne, FL.

fillerup

Hello and good luck to the Corus Red team of Louise, Tanya, Christiane, Ian, Thijs, Luke, Dan and Mark!!

A major hello from Celebration, FL.

Post your address & I bet a bunch of people will mail you something......I will.

Expo_Seeker40

To the Corus Red Team! Louise, Tanya, Christiane, Ian, Thijs, Luke, Dan and Mark best wishes. From the beautiful mountains surrounding Lake George.

Loretta

Good Luck to the Corus Red Team.... Louise, Tanya, Christiane, Ian, Thijs, Luke, Dan and Mark. Greetings from Milwaukee, Wisconsin, on the shores of Lake Michigan.

Loretta

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom