Very First Thing You Do....

Very First Thing You Do....

• Stay around the hotel and relax for a while.

Votes: 35 29.7%
  • Head out to grab some grub.

Votes: 30 25.4%
  • Run out to one of the parks right away.

Votes: 53 44.9%

• Total voters

tinkrbel

breakfast

we go get breakfast because we arrive really early around 6 or 7 am ..so after check in and having our bags store we go get food and then off to the parks!!!

38 days and this one is almost over !!!:hammer:

kal1484

We drive, so after over 20 hours in a car, and a night in a hotel in who knows where, I'm ready for a shower at my disney resort.

figmentmom

We dump our stuff in the hotel room, change, and head for the parks if it's early afternoon. If it's later, we hit the hotel pool, walk around whatever Disney resort we happen to be staying at, and then go to Downtown Disney.

Mr. Toad

We usually check in and get a bite to eat. Depending on the park hours we might go to a park if they are open late or maybe DTD. Sometimes we just kick back and relax in the room.

This year we will check in at AKL and go to lunch at the Rainforest Cafe. Probably hit AK after that then back to hotel. Relax, explore the hotel, and maybe swim and then a late dinner at Jiko.

WDWsmith2001

I'm a simple man of simple means I guess, I head straight for MK, I'm not really in WDW until I see the castle. I just walk up Main Street and put my hand on the wall, I started it when I was a kid. I don't know if its habit, goodluck or I'm just a goob.:lol:

JrJuice

The first thing I do as soon as I get there is Go check-in , drop off my bags and head straight to Epcot. From there its straight to The ICE Cool Station and get some Mezzo Mix. I don't know why buts its just a tradition that i can't start my vacation without it.

disney_nutter

because we stay of site the first thing i will do i go for a run around are complex at the west gate lakes and then they have this peir were u can see the fireworks going of over magic kingdom but last time we were there i went ioa and rode spiderman and then the hulk

MCMike37

Well it's a tradition that me and my brother go to all four parks the first day we are there, which is usually a nifty feat since we would usually get there around noon, then set-up the trailer and all, then have to get our passports, and then have lke 6 or 7 hours to get to all four parks. It's hard, but it can be done:D

David

We usually go straight to MK. Sometimes we might grab a bite before we go, depending on what time we arrive but MK is always the first park.

stingrock23

I drive, so i dont' get there until the evening. But it's a tradition to ride the monorail for an hour or so, then get something to eat, then rest for the next day.

X Zoe X

Well after being in a plane for like 10 hours you really want to walk around, we normally go to down town disney and go to Wolf Gang Pucks....yummay!!

Claire L

After the long flight from England last year we checked in at our hotel and headed to the supermarket for food to stock the fridge up with. Then we ordered in room from Pizza Hut and fell asleep.
:snore: We were then suitably ready for WDW. I expect we shall do the same this June as the flight doesn't land til 1530hrs. Then its fourteen days of fun:lol: :slurp: :sohappy:

Claire L

DisnyMom

We check into the Contemporary, drop our bags off in our room and freshen up.....and then we head over to the Magic Kingdom for our PS at the Crystal Palace. :lol: Once we're done eating....it's time to hit the park!

mickey04

If we can get an early enough flight, we go to the parks the day we get there. Ususally Epcot, I don't why but we always end up there the first day. (tradition, i guess)

Cindy Rella

We like to do our shopping for room food before we arrive at our hotel, then we can relax and explore the hotel/swim, then if it is not too late head to DTD or if it is already evening ride the monorails around just getting psyched up by seeing the parks and hotels lit up. Head to bed early to be well rested for a big day at the parks.:) :cool:

:( ok this is too much, very hard to wait ove 200 days to go...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom