vegetarians @ 1900 park fare?

s0nya

Original Poster
my boyfriend and i are vegetarians and wanted to try this restaurant during our upcoming trip. Can anyone tell me what vegetarian options they have? I know a lot of their salads look good, but what about more main courses?
Thanks!
tricia.

tigsmom

Here is the dinner menu. http://allearsnet.com/menu/men_19d.htm

I can pick out a few dishes that might fit your bill. Remember, you can always call ahead of time and discuss your options with the chef. The chefs of WDW have a great reputation for working with the many dietary requirements of its guests.

If I'm not mistaken Flower'sChild is a vegetarian (I want to say vegan, but I'm not 100% sure) and he eats there frequently.

:wave:

Flower'sChild

tigsmom said:
If I'm not mistaken Flower'sChild is a vegetarian (I want to say vegan, but I'm not 100% sure) and he eats there frequently.

:wave:

Yes FlowersChild is a Vegan :) I will be eating at the 1900 park fair today. I get food Vegan food at the 1900 park fair.

s0nya did you go on your trip yet. The date says you started this thread back in April and I just now saw it. I will be glad to help you out if you need any help.

s0nya

Original Poster
Flowers child I did not go on my trip yet, I go on september 9th. We still have one night not planned so if you could let me know what comes standard on the buffett that does not have meat, that would be great! Thanks.

tricia.

nicholas

You may also want to get the Vegetarian Walt Disney World book. I just purchased it as I have now gone Vegan and it is such a powerful resource for those with special diets. Definitely look into it! And enjoy Park Fare! It's a great meal!

s0nya

Original Poster
Thanks. I have the vegetarian disney book, I bought it almost 5 years ago. I feel it's rather outdated actually. I was mainly wondering about the 1900 park fare because I've never been there before. I've been to many of the other restaurants.

tricia.

Flower'sChild

Flowers child I did not go on my trip yet, I go on september 9th. We still have one night not planned so if you could let me know what comes standard on the buffett that does not have meat, that would be great! Thanks.

tricia.

I sent you a pm. The chef pretty much just brings all my Vegan food to the table so many times I never even go up there to get my food and when I do I pretty much just know about my Vegan food.

I did sent you a pm and I do think that you will like some of the Vegan food that I eat. To save time I will copy and paste a post that I made on the Disboards to give you an idea about what a Vegan can eat at the 1900 Park Fare.

Here is the post

" They do have some stuff at the 1900 park fare dinner that is allready Vegan. They have 1. Tomato Floritine Soup 2. Black Bean Salad 3. Steam Brocoli Carrarts and other Veggies 4. Pasta with veggies 5. Asian Salad with carrots,cabbage ect. >

They do have stuff like corn and potatoes up there that is not Vegan, because it has stuff like butter in it. But if you talk to the chef he should be able to make you some Vegan corn and/or potatoes. The chef has also made me Vegan Stawberry Soup
goodvibes.gif
The chef will use Rice/Soy milk instead of cows milk. That Vegan Stawberry Soup is yummy yummy to me cute little tummy
blush.gif
tongue.gif

The chef has also made me that lemon pepper salad that you can get at Gasparilla's. Plus they have made me other salads. They have also made me Tofu Scamble
smile.gif
thumbsup2.gif
They also have Quinoa
goodvibes.gif
thumbsup2.gif
Quinoa is a grain that is VERY high in protein
thumbsup2.gif
If you wish to read up about Quinoa check out these links
http://www.quinoa.bigstep.com/aboutus.html
http://aolsearch.aol.com/aol/search...llover&ie=UTF-8

When the chefs make me Quinoa it looks like a Vegan burger
smile.gif
It's really good and it fills me up
goodvibes.gif
"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom