Vegetarian Girl

MissyA

Original Poster
Just wondering about the best places to dine for a vegetarian. We will be satying at Poly end of July. My DD16 no longer eats any kind of meat and I am having trouble figuring out what the best options are. Any suggestions would be helpful. :)

DisneyDebNJ

Just wondering about the best places to dine for a vegetarian. We will be satying at Poly end of July. My DD16 no longer eats any kind of meat and I am having trouble figuring out what the best options are. Any suggestions would be helpful. :)
All of the buffets have plenty of options, as do the restaurants, however, @LuLaSue or @figmentfan423 are pros at this!!! As much as I love salad and pasta, I must admit, I am a fan of meat

meklein

I am a vegetarian and have never had any problems finding plenty of food that I enjoy. I will say buffets are the best because there is more selection. But, you can find menus for every restaurant on allears.net. Every restaurant has at least one vegetarian option (whether you like it or not is another matter! But, again, I can't recall not liking something).

Figgy1

HI figgy here I'd like to say welcome and pixie dust fot you! Beging vegan or vegeterian has become quite easy in the world. Let's start with ts restaurants every single one will accomodate your dd when making an ADR just mention it and they will mark that on your reservation!! Buffets are great lots of salads but I would still mention it as somebody will point out what is "safe" to eat! The best news of all all the parks and most resorts now have counter service options for her. At AK Tamu Tamu has 2 new dishes and restaurantsaurous has veggie burgers, EPCOT Sunshine Seasons has quite a few options, Tangerine Cafe has a few also, HS ABC has salads, Sunset Ranch veggie burgers, Backlot has a grilled veggie sandwich MK Pecos Bill's and Cosmic Rays both have veggie burgers and that's just off the top of my head. Pretzels and popcorn are both vegan last time I was there but I would ask anyway. allears.net has all the menus and prices for all counter service and table service restarantsin the world I would check out the sight just to see what you like as the menus change from time to time! She will have no problems with a little planning. Good luck and have a magical trip!:)

Mrsdonaldduck

My husband is a vegetarian and there are a lot of veggie option in the world. Love the QS veggie burger at précos bills and cosmic rays in mk and sunshine seasons in epcot. All of the table service restaurants are able to accomodate needs as well.

NiarrNDisney

Try these:

MK - Columbia Harbour House, Liberty Tree Market, Plaza Restaurant, Tortuga Tavern

Epcot - Katsura Grill, Restaurants of Mexico, Sunshine Season's, Tangierine Cafe, Teppan Edo, Via Napoli

DHS - Anaheim Produce, Backlot Express, Mama Melrose's, Studio Catering Co

DAK - Harambe Fruit Market, Pizzafari, Tamu Tamu

Figments Friend

Columbia Harbor House ( Liberty Sq in MK ) and Tangerine Cafe ( Morocco, EPCOT ) are my two fave spots.

Lots of choices availible at Sunshine Seasons at The Land ( EPCOT ) too.

Cosmic Rays Starlight Cafe ( TomorrowLand, MK ) has good veggie burgers and a veg-friendly toppings bar with grilled onions and mushrooms, plus lettuce and other sandwich fixing goodies. Salads are also availible there.

And do not forget to grab a Dole Whip ( Pineapple Float ) at Aloha Isle in AdventureLand !

Yum...

LuLaSue

If you looking for a special meal check Jiko out! I know to most of you I sound like a broken record but, the vegan and veggie option are so delish.

Just to add a few more ...
Boma, Saana all great vegan/veggie choices
Liberty Tree also has a really great twist on the veggie burger served with sweet potato

I was surprised to find in the Boardwalk market a quinoa and grilled veggie wrap!

It's much easier these days...Relax and enjoy!
PS when booking dining reservations make a note that you are a veggie/vegan...

There

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom