vacation in 2014 incredibles package in mail

Disneydreamer23

Original Poster
I got a cute box in the mail for my September trip it has the booklet like last year and a flash drive with a Mickey head we plugged it in and edna mode comes on explaining my magic band experience I thought it was so cute and the flash drive is also a cute little reminder they also have a magnet reminding me what day I can call for dining fast pass added on to the bands and online check in any one else get this

disney4life2008

Yes, I got mines last week (they sent it to the wrong address). It is a nice package along with the MB package but I hate to think how much money disney is wasting on this. I love the flash though

Tom

Beta Return
I got a cute box in the mail for my September trip it has the booklet like last year and a flash drive with a Mickey head we plugged it in and edna mode comes on explaining my magic band experience I thought it was so cute and the flash drive is also a cute little reminder they also have a magnet reminding me what day I can call for dining fast pass added on to the bands and online check in any one else get this

Yes, every Disney Resort guest is currently, and will continue to, receive this package for each Resort hotel reservation made. It may be changed in the future, but it's the first thing guests will receive now that MyMagic+ is in effect.

Betsyboo

Yes, every Disney Resort guest is currently, and will continue to, receive this package for each Resort hotel reservation made. It may be changed in the future, but it's the first thing guests will receive now that MyMagic+ is in effect.
Actually some are only getting the booklet. Many, including me are not getting the USB drive. Seems odd.

midwest_mice

We had gotten our magic bands back in Nov for our Dec '13 trip and then just a few weeks ago we got the usb flash drive with the booklet for our March trip. I am guessing we use the same magic bands??? We do have AP's, wasn't there a different magic band for AP holders issued last summer?

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I wonder if guests outside the USA will get the box upon checking in?
Sadly, it appears we "foreigners" will not be getting any packages sent to us. :(

It's clear on the website that MagicBands for non-US guests can be customized in advance, but will be picked up when you arrive at your resort. As far as I can tell, the cute Mickey flash-drives are only being sent to US customers as well. I've asked a few times in different threads if anyone outside the US had received them and thus far have been met with a deafening silence. I'd love to get one [preferably one with loads of memory, I've heard there are drives with 512MB up to 6GB], but I'll probably have to depend on a US-based friend who gets multiples to be kind to a Canadian...

lunchbox1175

We had gotten our magic bands back in Nov for our Dec '13 trip and then just a few weeks ago we got the usb flash drive with the booklet for our March trip. I am guessing we use the same magic bands??? We do have AP's, wasn't there a different magic band for AP holders issued last summer?
That's what I thought, we were part of the test back in September, so we had our magic bands linked to our AP's, I thought that was the one we had to use from now on, but they informed me that as long as we have our AP #, we can always get a new band and link it to it, so you can choose to have one of every color if you wish. Also, I got the flash drive, and everyone at work thinks it is the coolest thing, because I deleted the info off of it and use it for other things now, everyone likes how it lights up.

Cmdr_Crimson

I first got the Toy Story "Your Story" Packet first earlier this year, Then I got the Mr. Incredible Box, Following after I just received my Magicband box with Mrs. Incredible on it...

Cmdr_Crimson

You get a USB stick in the mail and just stick it in your PC?

It has a usb port with the Mickey logo that glows when you plug it in (Similar to the Magicband posts in the parks) It has two links to their website of the videos of Edna Mode talking about the My Magic Plus and everything else..
MyMagicMarketing-018.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom