vacation in 2014 incredibles package in mail

LucyK

Sadly, it appears we "foreigners" will not be getting any packages sent to us. :(

It's clear on the website that MagicBands for non-US guests can be customized in advance, but will be picked up when you arrive at your resort. As far as I can tell, the cute Mickey flash-drives are only being sent to US customers as well. I've asked a few times in different threads if anyone outside the US had received them and thus far have been met with a deafening silence. I'd love to get one [preferably one with loads of memory, I've heard there are drives with 512MB up to 6GB], but I'll probably have to depend on a US-based friend who gets multiples to be kind to a Canadian...
A shame we're being excluded from this littke perk. If we use the American website to book, view and manage our reservations, it's only fair we also receive the same perks the other guests using it as well. I understand the not shipping outside the US thing, they would have to deal with at least 40 different countries and their own customs rules, but why can't they send the drivers to the same address they are shipping the bands to? Just one more "Disney thing" I don't understand.

graphite1326

I'm staying at Pop Century as it has been under the Test of the Magic Bands.
I stayed at POP the 3rd week of December. I used the Magic Bands and they worked well. In fact, the resort room had, as far as I could tell, only one way to get in and that was with the magic band.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I stayed at POP the 3rd week of December. I used the Magic Bands and they worked well. In fact, the resort room had, as far as I could tell, only one way to get in and that was with the magic band.
Technically, it works with RFID, which is in both the MagicBands and the current KTTW cards.

EOD K9

I had a land/sea package booked with one night at VGF. I also received the flash drive. I had to cancel the cruise but added a stay at BWV under a different reservation and received only the booklet. Not that I needed two flash drives.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom