vacation homes

Mr D

Two years ago we rented a home from Families First, they were excellant, it was for two weeks early december, there could no way be a better deal in the resorts if you have a large family want peace and quiet in your own pool and cook in your own kitchen.
This upcoming january I just booked a home from Florida Dream Villas, for a whole 4 weeks! Its good to hear they have a good reputation, its kinda worrisome to be sending money out on the internet nowadays.

We also found out two weeks was insufficient to see WDW, USF and SW, we only had time for WDW. So also because we didn't travel to Orlando last year we are doubling our time this next winter and its so nice to leave Alaska when its -40 and the next day be lounging by a pool in 80 degree weather. Honestly I wish for 60-75 degree days, any hotter and we get heat exhaustion.:D

snowflake

5 years ago we purchased a vacation home in Indian Ridge Oaks, just 5 min. to Disney. One year later we purchased a second. Two years later we moved down to Florida to manage our homes.
This is the best way for a family, or two, to relax, spread out and enjoy a home away from home, while they are on vacation and wanting to enjoy all the sights. It is so much better to come home to a private villa with your own pool, make a few meals, and not have to stay in a crowded one room hotel. If you figure it out, it is also cheaper to rent a home. All of our guests have had a wonderful time, saying they did not realize how wonderful it is to stay in a vacation home, and return. If you would like to view our webpage, it is: http://www.berryfinerentals.com. There are photos and information.

DISMUM

Book directly with the owners -it is the best way to go.We all take a great pride in our homes and do all we can to help our guests plan their vacation.Not only does renting dierct usualy save the $$ but it ensures the owners get the fair price for their home as they set the rates -not a large company who cream off a large amount in fees .You will get to know your owner personally as almost all of us try to maintain contact to check if everything is ok and if you need any help.My home is a 5 bed which sleeps 10 -has its own pool and fully fitted and equipped kitchen and laundry.Ok it is a 12 minute drive to the parks and you pay $7 to park but the savings on the accommodation and food front will almost surely outweigh these costs.For families and larger groups a rental home can be the best way of doing Disney on a budget and certainly offer you some true home comforts.For more details of my home visit
http://www.jansfloridavilla.co.uk

EmeraldDolphin

Hi snowflake, Indian Ridge is where my daughter & I stayed! :) It was a great neighborhood. Beautiful homes! My husband wants me to look at real estate when I'm down there this summer, and we may purchase a vacation home too! Do you have any reccomendations as to who we should contact? Thanx! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom