Vacation Foods?

goofyguy

Original Poster
In the "How do you like your eggs?" thread I mentioned that I like mine scrambled, on top of a biscuit, and covered with gravy. I also mentioned that I generally only eat this when I'm on vacation. That got me to thinking about "vacation foods." Are there certain foods that you only eat when you take a vacation? In addition to the whole breakfast thing, if I'm driving to my destination, I have to have a can of Planter's Cheese Balls. That's the only time I EVER eat those things. In fact, I don't know that I enjoy them that much on the drives, I just have to have them. So what's your "vacation food?"

orlandoparks

Originally posted by goofyguy
In the "How do you like your eggs?" thread I mentioned that I like mine scrambled, on top of a biscuit, and covered with gravy. I also mentioned that I generally only eat this when I'm on vacation. That got me to thinking about "vacation foods." Are there certain foods that you only eat when you take a vacation? In addition to the whole breakfast thing, if I'm driving to my destination, I have to have a can of Planter's Cheese Balls. That's the only time I EVER eat those things. In fact, I don't know that I enjoy them that much on the drives, I just have to have them. So what's your "vacation food?"
Chicken in a Biscuit Crackers with easy cheese:slurp: :slurp: :slurp: :slurp:

Nut4Disney

If I'm driving, I have to have a bag of sunflower seeds to chew on and a can of pringles. I also have to buy a bag of oranges while in Florida.

disneydudette

I usually buy a box of slim jims:slurp: ..... and a 40oz icey...like the kind they have by the test track!......on the way i'll usually have a bag of chips and oreos...nething to keep me awake for the drives!

Erika

A huge carton of Whoppers and a bag of Twizzlers!

Not sure why, since I rarely eat Whoppers at any other time. I think I just like the carton idea!

It all goes back to high school-- any time my friends & I took a drive longer than an hour, we brough these with. One time we went to a Jimmy Buffet concert and the traffic was backed up all the way down the off-ramp. We got to the front of the line by handing Twizzlers and Whoppers out the window-- LOL-- got to love those Parrotheads. :lol:

markymark

Well, coming from England, we usually stuff our faces with anything we can't get over here, examples -

Goldfish / Lays / M&M Cookie Ice Cream Bar thingies / Bud Light / Kobe Steakhouse / The Outback / Denny's / IHOP / The Olive Garden.

I will post more as I think of them :)

:slurp:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom