Utimate MK Record Attempt

Wilt Dasney

I'm game!
If you're willing to subject yourself to this again, I'd love to see what you could accomplish given 18 hours in the park.

I don't know what your travel/admission/lodging costs would be (you'd need to stay on site to get those 3 EMH's, I guess), but I'd be willing to put $10 toward the cause, at least.

If you're really serious, maybe we could set up some kind of PayPal account and promote donations for a May 30 trip around different online Disney communities.

Am I on my own here, or are there enough people willing to chip in a few dollars to make this worth pursuing?

Master Gracey 5

I was busy last night and didn't get to check on the twitter feed. Glad you made the record - sorry you fell short of your goal. Sounds like a hell of a day though!

wdwwdeagle

If you're willing to subject yourself to this again, I'd love to see what you could accomplish given 18 hours in the park.

If you're really serious, maybe we could set up some kind of PayPal account and promote donations for a May 30 trip around different online Disney communities.

The only problem with May 30 is that it's Memorial Day weekend, projected to be a "9" on the touringplans calendar, and the night before Memorial Day itself. I think it would be just too impossible logistically with all the crowds to try to do that many attractions, even with the extra hours.

Wilt Dasney

The only problem with May 30 is that it's Memorial Day weekend, projected to be a "9" on the touringplans calendar, and the night before Memorial Day itself. I think it would be just too impossible logistically with all the crowds to try to do that many attractions, even with the extra hours.
Yeah, that hadn't occurred to me. I should have realized that there'd be a reason for hours that long.

cdunbar

I don't see them being able to do that much running in that instance....:lol:

kennygman

Original Poster

I don't know what your travel/admission/lodging costs would be (you'd need to stay on site to get those 3 EMH's, I guess), but I'd be willing to put $10 toward the cause, at least.

Am I on my own here, or are there enough people willing to chip in a few dollars to make this worth pursuing?

Thanks for the offer of financial support, but that's not necessary. I will try again later in year and keep you informed. I'll be in China on 30th of May

kennygman

Original Poster
We decided to try an ultimate animal kingdom tour today. We reached 41 attractions from start to close. That brought 2 day total to 100!

kennygman

Original Poster
How exhausting! Great job :)

Thanks to everyone who cheered us on during our adventure. I am home now and muscles are sore as I did no training for this. I'm beginning training for the next time with an even greater adventure planned.

My family and I leave for our ABD China trip this Sat for 2 weeks and it includes HKDL. HKDL is a small park, but I plan to see it one day leisurely and race through it the next for a time record :)

Follow our adventure on twitter.

www.twitter.com/kennypirate

cdunbar

Thanks to everyone who cheered us on during our adventure. I am home now and muscles are sore as I did no training for this. I'm beginning training for the next time with an even greater adventure planned.

My family and I leave for our ABD China trip this Sat for 2 weeks and it includes HKDL. HKDL is a small park, but I plan to see it one day leisurely and race through it the next for a time record :)

Follow our adventure on twitter.

www.twitter.com/kennypirate
Have fun at HKDL...:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom