The following companies just filed for Bankruptcy:
Hollywood Video
Levitz
Sharper Image
Performance Team Freight
Linens n Things
Circuit City
Bed, Bath and Beyond

If you have gift cards from the above list use them ASAP, they will not be valid for much longer.

PASS THE WORD.

miles1

Beyond the gift cards, its a little scary to see this many large, established companies going under in a short time. In addition the airlines are in trouble, and even Home Depot is closing stores and canceling expansion plans. Let's just hope its not the tip of the iceburg.

Just a question, what is Performance Team Freight?

Thanks for the heads up.

Tigggrl

Levitz and Hollywood video have already liquidated and closed near me here in California. Levitz was definately a bankruptcy...Hollywood Video couldnt compete with Netflix and Blockbuster....I personally rent from RedBox....I DESPISE Circuit City.....I HOPE the go under!

Tigggrl

Thats not what she ment.

I am sure she is reffering to their [sarcasm] awesome customer service & great prices! [/sarcasm]

This is totally what I meant....Being in retail and customer service, management and otherwise....If someone on my staff had treated ME the way I was treated at Circuit City in MY store, that person would have lost their job! And if most employees had the same attitude as the ones I dealt with, its no wonder that the company is going under.....I have been in a company that has done the whole bankruptcy thing....believe me, if thats not a sure sign to find another job, I dont know what is!

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
This is totally what I meant....Being in retail and customer service, management and otherwise....If someone on my staff had treated ME the way I was treated at Circuit City in MY store, that person would have lost their job! And if most employees had the same attitude as the ones I dealt with, its no wonder that the company is going under.....I have been in a company that has done the whole bankruptcy thing....believe me, if thats not a sure sign to find another job, I dont know what is!

Yep... I've been crapped on by Circuit City employees to! Thats why I havent been to one since then, jeeze... about 7-10 years ago!? So, I TOTALLY understand your frustration :lol: *huggles* :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom