Use of WDW Magic name?

rufio

Original Poster
There's been some talk over in Restaurants and Dining about creating a Cupcake Nomfest 2012. We were playing around with shirts and I was wondering, is it okay to use the WDW Magic name on a shirt that WDW Magic users will be wearing?

sweetpee_1993

Same boat we're in ((I'm so punny)) with the girls cruise. We're "unOfficial" because our group is not put together or organized in any way by Steve. When you put WDWMagic on your design it becomes representative of the site and can be misconstrued as having originated with the website itself. Definitely send a message to Steve. He's a busy guy and it sometimes takes quite a while to hear back from him so don't read anything into the long response time. My most recent question I sent him regarding our cruise group was months ago and I've not heard anything yet. I know eventually he'll get to me. No prob. ;)

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Same boat we're in ((I'm so punny)) with the girls cruise. We're "unOfficial" because our group is not put together or organized in any way by Steve. When you put WDWMagic on your design it becomes representative of the site and can be misconstrued as having originated with the website itself. Definitely send a message to Steve. He's a busy guy and it sometimes takes quite a while to hear back from him so don't read anything into the long response time. My most recent question I sent him regarding our cruise group was months ago and I've not heard anything yet. I know eventually he'll get to me. No prob. ;)
My word - It does take me a while to reply, but not months! LOL. I had completely forgotten about your message. Could you drop me another message withy our question again?

Thanks

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom