New Feature Upload photos directly to the forum without a photo service

dave&di

It requires iOS6 or higher to be installed, which means that you need an iPad 2 or higher. It doesn't work on the original iPad 1.
I have an I Pad 2 but I generally get warnings about storage full even when it isn't. Think it's my I Pad that's the problem :arghh: Thanks.

Britt

Testing from my iPad!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 65

DisneyDreamer08

I have been trying for about a week now to upload photos using the new feature and its not working for me. Using my home computer, I click the upload a file button, select the photo I want on my computer, and then a box pops up with an error message. I'm wondering what I can do to fix the problem?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
I have been trying for about a week now to upload photos using the new feature and its not working for me. Using my home computer, I click the upload a file button, select the photo I want on my computer, and then a box pops up with an error message. I'm wondering what I can do to fix the problem?
Can you tell me what the error message says? Also what operating system are you on, and what browser?

DisneyDreamer08

First there is a little bar at the bottom that just says 0%. Then a box pops up that says "The following error occurred. There was a problem uploading your file" I am on Windows Vista using Mozilla Firefox.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
First there is a little bar at the bottom that just says 0%. Then a box pops up that says "The following error occurred. There was a problem uploading your file" I am on Windows Vista using Mozilla Firefox.
Can you tell me the version of Firefox? In firefox goto Help, About.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
3.6.18 was released June 21st, 2011

Newest version is 23.0.1

Be sure to not disable automatic updates.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Ok I did the upgrade. It now says I have 23.0.1
I just tried to upload a picture again and no luck. I still get the same error message.
Very strange, I've just tested on 23.0.1 and it works. The only other thing I can think of is that perhaps a virus checker is interfering with the process. Do you have another browser you can try?

DisneyDreamer08

34603_135073373199129_3792372_n.jpg

Well it looks like it works on my laptop using the same version of Firefox. So it must be something with my home computer. Kinda stinks considering thats where all my pictures are!

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
View attachment 30155

Well it looks like it works on my laptop using the same version of Firefox. So it must be something with my home computer. Kinda stinks considering thats where all my pictures are!
You might need to create a new Firefox profile.

Or worse case scenario, uninstall Firefox completely. Erase your old profile and then reinstall. It's simpler to just create a new profile though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom