upgrading tickets

steven&evi

In may we are going to WDW, from a friend I received a 5-day pass, but we are staying for 7 days. I was wondering if anyone knows if we can upgrade these existing tickets once we arrive towards a 7 day ticket that also allows us to go to pleasure island and the water parks?

thanks!!

wannabeBelle

steven&evi said:
In may we are going to WDW, from a friend I received a 5-day pass, but we are staying for 7 days. I was wondering if anyone knows if we can upgrade these existing tickets once we arrive towards a 7 day ticket that also allows us to go to pleasure island and the water parks?

thanks!!
Absolutely correct!!! The dollar value of the 5 day ticket will be applied to the 7 day ticket with the Water Park Fun & More option. I would also suggest that you look into the Park Hopper option. This allows you to transfer between parks on the same day. Otherwise you can only go to the same park that you had been to on that day. This hopper feature applies to only the Magic Kingdom, EPCOT, MGM Studios and Animal Kingdom. Belle

Upvote 0

AshAlytwins

Wannabebelle...I wanted to thank you for your help with my ticket and dining questions, I was able to add the Dining plan to our room and also the tickets. You were more than helpful!!! We look forward to eating our way through WDW!!! Thanks again....freezeing in PA, but only 33 days till WDW!!!

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

AshAlytwins said:
Wannabebelle...I wanted to thank you for your help with my ticket and dining questions, I was able to add the Dining plan to our room and also the tickets. You were more than helpful!!! We look forward to eating our way through WDW!!! Thanks again....freezeing in PA, but only 33 days till WDW!!!
Awesome!!!! I hope you guys have an amazing time!!! I Am sure you will. I did the dining plan myself in October and for an almost money free vacation, it cant be beat!!!! Belle

Upvote 0

ypcat

steven&evi said:

thanks!!

Tickets are non-transferrable, so you shouldn't be able to use them. Also, if your friend used the ticket, and didn't get the non-expiring option added, the tickets expire 14 days after first use.

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

ypcat said:
Tickets are non-transferrable, so you shouldn't be able to use them. Also, if your friend used the ticket, and didn't get the non-expiring option added, the tickets expire 14 days after first use.
Correct Ypcat!! I had assumed that the tickets were not used at all. Also if he used one day, even if he had purchased the no expiration feature, the biometrics ( hand scan) taken when he used the tickets would not match yours and so you wouldnt be able to use the ticket in that case either! Do you know when the original ticket was purchased? That might make a difference. belle

Upvote 0

steven&evi

Original Poster
the tickets have never been used. I will receive them a few days before my trip.

So, I should normally be able to use all 5 days, but I want to upgrade them to 7 day tickets with all the extra magic stuff. Do I just go to one of the ticket desks or during hotel check in. What do you think?

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

steven&evi said:
the tickets have never been used. I will receive them a few days before my trip.

So, I should normally be able to use all 5 days, but I want to upgrade them to 7 day tickets with all the extra magic stuff. Do I just go to one of the ticket desks or during hotel check in. What do you think?
There is a desk area in all of the resorts that handles ticket purchases. I would go there and see what they can do for you. If they cant, they will direct you to a Guest relations window to assist you. Belle

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom