Updated Everest Pictures

peter11435

Laufschneller65 said:
Does anyone else think that the lake looks a little gross in these pictures? I guess the absence of the movement from the boats leaves the lake stagnent.

Actually they make it look like that. Even with the boats the lake looked like that. Remember this is not a pretty moat around a magical castle. This is supposed to be realistic Asia/rainforest/nature. All that green you see in the photos is actually lily pads, and many have purple/pink and blue flowers growing around them.

Here is a close up taken of what I am talking about. This was taken two weeks ago in the same area as the everest bathrooms.

flowers2.jpg

CAPTAIN HOOK

Connor002 said:
how did thoes imagineers make it snow in florida?:p:hammer::animwink::lol:
Don't be silly - it doesn't snow in Florida - they borrowed it from Blizzard Beach :lol:
Thanks for the link - its looking great :cool:

PhilosophyMagic

Wow, it looks beautiful, thanks! And I thought Grizzly Peak was impressive...

I wonder if the tracks in the front and the lift hill will cause a bit of the forced perspective to be lost... I guess we'll have to wait and see.

CoffeeJedi

PhilosophyMagic said:
Wow, it looks beautiful, thanks! And I thought Grizzly Peak was impressive...

I wonder if the tracks in the front and the lift hill will cause a bit of the forced perspective to be lost... I guess we'll have to wait and see.

i'm a little afraid of that myself

hey! any new pictures? it's been like, a day man! i need my fix!!!!!

seriously though, i think this attractions going to be great, i explain why over in General

The_CEO

I wish they would do what Cedar Point and Six Flags do when they open new rides, auction off the first guest ride for charity money..

I call back seat.. lol

JohnMan

I cannot wait to ride EE! Hopefully in November 2006...

The detail of the mountain looks great. I think we're looking at another classic attraction here.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom