UPDATE- Changes to the Dine Booking Window

JPVonDrake

Original Poster
As many of you know, a system upgrade is in progress that is impacting the booking window for dining reservations. As development of the new system continues, it has become necessary to adjust the previously communicated fall launch plan date.

Starting August 30, 2008 all guests will be able to book advance dine reservations for dining dates up to February 22, 2009. This adjustment supports a reservation window of no less than 90 days.

We expect booking to return to normal by November 21, 2008, allowing Disney Resort Guests to book up to 180 days prior of arrival (for up to the first 10 days of their vacation), and non-Disney Resort Guests to book up to 180 days prior to the date they wish to dine.

Exceptions to this will include Victoria & Albert's, Chef Mickey's and Cinderella's Royal Table. Due to the unique components and special nuances associated with these dining experiences, these locations will not be impacted, and Guest will continue to be able to book up to 180 days in advance.

Online Dining Reservations is currently in the early planning stages, but no official launch date has been released.

I will be happy to post more information as it is officially released. Stay Tooned!

lawyergirl77

Thanks for the update, JP!

The online booking is going to be a BIG help for my wedding guests next July. I'm very excited to see how this is going to work!!

june1970

As many of you know, a system upgrade is in progress that is impacting the booking window for dining reservations. As development of the new system continues, it has become necessary to adjust the previously communicated fall launch plan date.

Starting August 30, 2008 all guests will be able to book advance dine reservations for dining dates up to February 22, 2009. This adjustment supports a reservation window of no less than 90 days.

We expect booking to return to normal by November 21, 2008, allowing Disney Resort Guests to book up to 180 days prior of arrival (for up to the first 10 days of their vacation), and non-Disney Resort Guests to book up to 180 days prior to the date they wish to dine.

Exceptions to this will include Victoria & Albert's, Chef Mickey's and Cinderella's Royal Table. Due to the unique components and special nuances associated with these dining experiences, these locations will not be impacted, and Guest will continue to be able to book up to 180 days in advance.

Online Dining Reservations is currently in the early planning stages, but no official launch date has been released.

I will be happy to post more information as it is officially released. Stay Tooned!

I want to book for the 22nd til 27th of November so will i be able to book them soon

Just called Dining and the rep told me that booking past January 24th will start tomorrow, August 31st. I only talked to one rep so maybe others will have better luck.

Carebee21

Just called Dining and the rep told me that booking past January 24th will start tomorrow, August 31st. I only talked to one rep so maybe others will have better luck.

I would try calling back. I booked my reservations this morning for Jan 22- Feb 2, so I know that they're now taking the reservations.

You're right Carebee, I called back tonight and they were able to book my ADR. Whoever I had earlier must of not gotten the memo that they could book past the 24th.

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
I just got an email from the Wilderness Lodge that the ADR's I requested earlier this month via email are now in the system with numbers...all for the times I wanted and for my first time EVER I will be eating at Le Cellier in February...WOO HOO....:king:...glad they got their system up and running much earlier than estimated....:D.....now I can relax knowing it is all taken care of.:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom