Upcoming/Rumored Projects

Ismael Flores

View attachment 221538
Unrelated to the current conversation, but if you look at this picture, what we thought might have been a shop or restaurant or cafe where you can go on the roof bit(with a gradual incline) I think might be a dolphin show(or something similar).

There are dolphins in the Seas pavilion, you don't really see them though, maybe this is a show for them. The stairs into the pool bit caught my interest(someone must go in), and the glass surrounding the upper area(to stop people getting in, if it were just a pond bit, they would have a lower rail, and seats on the upper bit to eat whatever you would have bought in the cafe), it's big enough to do a show(big enough pool, enough viewing area, on two floors).

So there you go.
I just don't see Disney getting Into the whole sea life live animal show. The possible backlash would not be welcome news. Sea World has had a bad few years from the backlash of their shows

invadersam

I think some people may like a spa, a disney far and grill inside the park might not be the best idea (though I would love it) might not work, probably its a new resturant

deWild

I think some people may like a spa, a disney far and grill inside the park might not be the best idea (though I would love it) might not work, probably its a new resturant

Building off of your thoughts, I wonder if it would be feasible to move the Coral Reef restaurant from the Seas pavilion to this specified location? IF this was possible, could the restaurant space be repurposed for something else? You might be on to something.

Cameron1529

The concept art is very blue sky, not much point in trying to read into it. Changes to Imagination are have been said to be quite a ways off.
The problem is with much of Disney's concept art is it changes constantly. Take for instance Toy Story Land, the overall designed stayed very much the same but was constantly changing with items being added and removed and colours being changed

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
It's kinda ridiculous to think anyone would install a new marine show really anywhere...that practice is on the wrong side of history now...

Zoos and aquariums get flack now if they even bring in an animal that isn't for rescue/rehab now. I blame dolphin tale :p

the.dreamfinder

I recently went to SeaWorld's Discovery Cove, and I have to say it was one of the most relaxing experience's I've had in Orlando. I wonder if Disney has any interest in making a boutique Experience like Discovery Cove.
Maybe, I dunno, that’s what all the Star Wars developments, from the land to the hotel, are focused on?;)

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I'm told that WDW will soon offer Minnie Van service to MCO for $150 one-way.

I also hear that WDW hotel door locks are being enabled for Bluetooth. Presumably this is so you can use your phone for access. No word on timeline.

I believe the Bluetooth thing is being piloted now/shortly...

The Minnie van thing is stupid...but the typical stupidity to dumb customers we've come to expect

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom