Upcoming/Rumored Projects

Briangwen7

People here might be a little confused, Brazilians I think are just having Fun and
they don't speak Spanish they speak Portuguese, oh and they are NOTHING like mexicans.
I hate that people think that all latinos are mexicans: FYI Puerto Ricans Brazilians Venezuelans are WAYYYY diferent from Mexicans, there more elegant just a little louder. Haha like Italians

ChrisM

People here might be a little confused, Brazilians I think are just having Fun and
they don't speak Spanish they speak Portuguese, oh and they are NOTHING like mexicans.
I hate that people think that all latinos are mexicans: FYI Puerto Ricans Brazilians Venezuelans are WAYYYY diferent from Mexicans, there more elegant just a little louder. Haha like Italians

I like to eat cheese.

RSoxNo1

Original Poster
I like to eat cheese.
someonetoeatcheesewith_md.jpg

muse1983

I just read the "It will also have a low height requirement" description for the mine train coaster. I'm 6'3....I hope I'm not to tall. Anyone have any clue as to what the "low height" requirement will be?

janoimagine

I just read the "It will also have a low height requirement" description for the mine train coaster. I'm 6'3....I hope I'm not to tall. Anyone have any clue as to what the "low height" requirement will be?

A low height requirement would mean a person who is say 32" should have no problem riding it. I would think. Does the barnstormer have a 'Low Height Requirement?'

muse1983

So by "low height requirement" does it mean that it's being designed so that little ones can ride it without worrying about being tall enough or does it simply mean that for example if you're 6'6 you cant ride it because of safety concerns?

About Barnstormer, I was able to ride it without any issues on our last visit so maybe it's only for the extremely tall visitors that an issue might arise.

djlaosc

So by "low height requirement" does it mean that it's being designed so that little ones can ride it without worrying about being tall enough or does it simply mean that for example if you're 6'6 you cant ride it because of safety concerns?

About Barnstormer, I was able to ride it without any issues on our last visit so maybe it's only for the extremely tall visitors that an issue might arise.

I think it means that there is a low "height requirement", not a "low height" requirement

Omnimover

The first one. Younger children will not be prevented from riding like they might for, say, Rock N Roller Coaster. I can't imagine there being a "maximum height." All indications are that the Mine Train is intended to be family-friendly.

cheezbat

The first one. Younger children will not be prevented from riding like they might for, say, Rock N Roller Coaster. I can't imagine there being a "maximum height." All indications are that the Mine Train is intended to be family-friendly.

All coasters have a maximum height though. If youre 7 feet tall, you're probably not going to be riding on Dragon Challenge...you most likely won't fit into Rock N Roller Coaster, and you might get your head chopped off on Gwazi.

epcotWSC

Sorry for the really old bump, but this was a fantastic thread and I don't see anything even remotely similar on this forum anymore. Not sure if someone is maintaining a list like this anymore, but I would appreciate if someone can point me to one if there is. I'm not around here too much these days as I don't have any scheduled trips to WDW planned, but I still like to keep up with what's going on in the parks!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom