• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

News UP! A Great Bird Adventure Getting A Rewrite

jmuboy

This is essentially Flights of Wonder without Guano Joe. A substantial improvement over UP! A Great Bird Adventure. I'll miss Guano Joe, but if this change is permanent I'd absolutely go back to see this show on a regular basis.

I agree - the original show was great. Fun and educational. No silly forced IP needed. I walked out of the UP version when I saw it the first (and only) time.

John park hopper

I agree - the original show was great. Fun and educational. No silly forced IP needed. I walked out of the UP version when I saw it the first (and only) time.
We sat through it hoping it would get better (it didn't) and was dumb founded as to why they destroyed a great informative show

JohnD

This is essentially Flights of Wonder without Guano Joe. A substantial improvement over UP! A Great Bird Adventure. I'll miss Guano Joe, but if this change is permanent I'd absolutely go back to see this show on a regular basis.

A bird show about birds. Who knew?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom