Unusual things to eat?

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
What is an ITZAKADOOZIE?:veryconfu :veryconfu

item05.jpg

yeah man, they got vanilla and chocolate. hell, if you want a root beer float or a coke float (which are really good) they are on the menu.

haha i dont know why, maybe im just that immature but that post just cracked me up hahaha it might just be the word hell with root beer in the same line, i dunno:ROFLOL:

Imaginationeer

The fast food Chicken Tenders with Ken's Honey Dijon is a must for me. I also love the chicken ceaser salad at Tony's. My favorite thing ever is the Chicken Parmigan at Alfredo's. Ive been eating there once a week this summer just to get my last of it, i even have a late reservation on the last day. Call me crazy!

minnie2000

I love the Figaro fries at the Pinocchio Village Haus - its a portion of fries with bacon, cheese, lettuce, tomato, and mayo - or something like that. Anyway its delicious!

Gucci65

Deep fried monkey brains at Morocoo (j/k - remember Indiana Jones?)

BUT definately a vote for the pineapple float AND eating breakfast at Boma's!!!!

maconMouse

Some of my "unusual" favorites. :)
  • School Bread in Norway
  • Sweet Potato Pancakes at Boatwright's
  • Tie-dyed Cheesecake at Pop Century
  • Kilauea Torte at Kona Cafe
  • Brioche at Boma

poohbear6103

Jiko's is definitely a culinary adventure! It is my fav restaurant at the world. You can also have game meat (venison, buffalo, etc.) at Artist's Point. I don't like that but the husband does.

Outside the exotic arena but definitely a must have, the Mickey Waffles at character breakfasts.

Has anyone who's eaten at Akershus care to tell me about that place say for lunch? I have never been and am considering it for September. I saw a menu once on allearsnet.com but am still hesitant to try. Is it as "different" as it sounds flavor-wise?

Vernonpush

Jiko's is definitely a culinary adventure! It is my fav restaurant at the world. You can also have game meat (venison, buffalo, etc.) at Artist's Point. I don't like that but the husband does.

Outside the exotic arena but definitely a must have, the Mickey Waffles at character breakfasts.

Has anyone who's eaten at Akershus care to tell me about that place say for lunch? I have never been and am considering it for September. I saw a menu once on allearsnet.com but am still hesitant to try. Is it as "different" as it sounds flavor-wise?
The buffalo steak at Artist Point is incredible! :slurp:

summergirl32

Here is my list:
Dole Whip float (vanilla with pineapple juice)
turkey leg
apple turnover from Main Street Bakery
brewat at Marrakesh
churros
eggs benedict at Rain Forest Cafe (AK)

allabtbrdway

ok call me crazy, but i LOVE Akershus! Being a princess fan helps a lot there too, but the food is actually really good! Trust me, i am not big on trying food i havent eaten before. Actually when we first went, i was afraid to try anything, i went to mexicos qucik food place bought a taco salad and ate it in norway haha! but i think my family and i do it best if your hesitant about the food. Its all you can eat essentially. so we each (4) get a meal and share it. You get to taste everything this way. Im a big fan of the Pasta Akershus and my 14yr old sister loves the meatball dish. the trout dish is good too and then the Traditional Kjottkaker, i dont really remember to much about! hope that helps a little!

K-dub

The Fried Calimari @ Mama Melrose's is quite nice.

They always try to include a few small whole ones in each order.

lunarsquid

Original Poster
Thanks to all for the suggestions... I'm salivating just thinking about all of this.

And to the person who asked what my avatar is, I have no idea... :D I found it on a japanese website...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom