Unsafe at Disney?

baynesj

I have to agree with what has been said. we can't live in fear. my wife and i have gone to WDW every autumn for the last 6 years and we will continue to do so. i would be more leery of leaving the USA, but at WDW what could happen. besides if something does happen my wife says that we would be together. Right about now our troops are going "in harms way", and we need to pray for their safety and sppedy return to their loved ones.

If anything ever happened to Disney, who ever carried it out would be very very sorry. Its not just a theme park, it's more like a national treasure...its the place where everyone can go and be a kid again, no matter how old you are. Anything could happen anywhere, don't live your life waiting for it though.

pinkrose

We're not going to cancel our trip for May. We've been planning for several months now and can't wait to get there!

Cliff

I'm no more or less worried about going to WDW than I am crossing the street here in Miami.

I believe that just about anything can happen anywhere at anytime.

So,...I'm not gonna to stop going to WDW anymore than I'm going to stop crossing my street.

( statistically,...do you know how dangerious it is to get in your car and go down a highway doing 70mph or 112 km/h ?? )

Odds are, "getting" there is MORE dangerious than "being" there!

-Cliff : - )

wdwjmp239

Originally posted by Epcot is my fav
whats wrong with tampa?

There is nothing wrong with Tampa. Me and my younger bro frequently go there as its about 2.5 hrs north of Naples, FL (where we live). We go up there to meet up with some friends of ours to play NTN trivia at a bar called Bilmar Station on N. Dale Mabry Blvd. We're usually up there once a month and spend the entire day playing trivia. It's cool. The food is great there! The sandwiches are HUGE!!! Hell... I'm getting hungry right now for a big ol' Italian Club Sandwich. If you're on your way to Disney -- stop off here for some lunch...the service is good..the food is great.. and if you're into beer... hellllll yeah.. 250 beers from around the world to choose from.

But, if you're into the party scene.... YBOR CITY is where its at.

And.. its about an hour away from Disney..so you can hit Busch Gardens before you go to Disney ;)

And yes... its WARM :lol:

Michael72688

The other day Orange County Sheriff Kevin Berry said that all the of the theme parks, Disney, Universal, Sea World, and other attractions have excellent! If you want to look for the story it will probably be on Local6.com, thats the station I saw the story on.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom