Unmagical Day at the Magic Kingdom

GrammieBee

KatieBug posts are like the Energizer Bunny----they just keep going and going and going. You think the forum has died a natural death, but, wait, there it is again supplying newer members a chance to air their opinions. At this point it seems as if KatieBug will become a forum folk legend. Long may she live to brighten our dreary days.

YankeeMouse

KatieBug posts are like the Energizer Bunny----they just keep going and going and going. You think the forum has died a natural death, but, wait, there it is again supplying newer members a chance to air their opinions. At this point it seems as if KatieBug will become a forum folk legend. Long may she live to brighten our dreary days.
I've been on this site a long time but hardly comment on complaints because I know that's just how people are. But I felt strongly about providing magic in this case that was not exclusionary (i.e., no free fastpasses, etc.). A smile and a sticker was what I thought could provide that for the kid. If not, then maybe the parents were after more and in that case, move along.

KBLovedDisney

I've been on this site a long time but hardly comment on complaints because I know that's just how people are. But I felt strongly about providing magic in this case that was not exclusionary (i.e., no free fastpasses, etc.). A smile and a sticker was what I thought could provide that for the kid. If not, then maybe the parents were after more and in that case, move along.
Go back about 50 or so pages. Preachin to the choir dude

mouse_luv

There's one thing that stands out. It would have cost NOTHING for the cast member to be empathetic and maybe hand the kid a sticker. Walk them toward an attraction. Tell them where Cinderella could be found, even if it was in the afternoon parade, maybe suggest a good spot to watch the parade. What Disney should provide is magic. As I said, it's free.
The CM's like many of us that have posted on this thread over time probably had a bit of empathy and then she just kept going on and on with her utter entitlement, which in turn would make none of us whether a CM or not be nice and give her magic.

People like this need to give a little to get a little. Never have I really seen Disney "magic" happen to someone as rude and ungrateful and demanding as miss Katiebug.

Sorry but true Disney magic is not something you go in expecting or demanding whatsoever.

Bullseye1967

Is that who I am?
Premium Member
"Sam did nothing. Sam did not apologize. Sam did not let me sit down. Sam did not give us vouchers for free dessert. Sam did nothing but stand in front of the door and treat us like second-class citizens. How un-magical."

Beware, beware, the 6th of March!

What if she was a master troll and did a hit-n-run - still among us, laughing?

She (or he) posted it to about every website and group out there.

YankeeMouse

She (or he) posted it to about every website and group out there.

Ok ya got me. I work in a major metropolitan zoo and I know about the entitlement and rude guests. But I have a soft spot for the kids, especially when the parents are jerks, so talk to the kid, give the kid a sticker, that's the extent of what could make the kid happy. The mom? Probably a lost cause.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom