Unmagical Day at the Magic Kingdom

FettFan

SAM DID NOTHING

4E66DB98-9972-4347-9597-0D794AFA4607.jpeg

Squidney

Long time lurker, but I finally decided to jump in and defend my personal dignity. Yes, I am THE Sam the OP had an encounter with seven years ago. I remember it well. No, I did not bow down to her extremely pushy demands. It really bothers me that since that infamous day I have become a punchline as the guy who does nothing. It really chaps me square in the buttocks, and I would like to set the record straight.

First off, I am far from being just some guy who does nothing. Again, my buttocks are chapped and I am STEAMED on the inside that such accusations would be hurled at my person. When I was just a boy, I attended an academy of sciences in Yorkshire where I ....... ..... ... ... ... ... for three semesters. I graduated top of my class for subjects of ..... and ............ and ........ .

Before moving to the states to pursue my passions of becoming a Disney CM, I traveled to London to become a gentleman. It was there I met and befriended a professor who would soon become my mentor, and he trained me for two full years in the practice of .................. .

Besides those skills and in depth training, I also speak fluently in ................ , and ............... , and a little of ........ .

So before accusing me of doing nothing, keep in mind that I achieved all of this before even joining the Disney team.
Once at Disney, I was notorious for helping guests with ............ and would always .......... ......... ......... when it was needed.

I am Sam. I deserve respect. My motto is, and always has been, You Can Achieve Anything In Life You Want If You ............ ....... ..... ....... .

-Sam
Current Vice President of

I'm glad you're living your best life.

Sans Souci

Katie was trying to warn us, but we didn’t listen. Skyrocketing prices and nothing to show for them. We should have listened.

Hopefully Princess Skye, Princess Julie, Princess Kaitlynn, and Prince Dylan have all fully recovered since then. After all, Sam did nothing.

Just like the Trojans thought Cassandra was lying about their impending doom.

Diamond Dot

Ever wondered how those solo guests, who have a tray of food can find a seat when people, who came in behind them send someone to grab a table and will sit there while the solo guest wanders around trying to find somewhere to eat while their food gets cold and if the line for the food is pretty long I could have sat down and ate my food and be gone before you even get yours and meanwhile you have posted a guard on a table who isn't eating and is spending their time ignoring the kiddoes because he/she is checking the social media instead. So thank goodness for CMs like Sam.

Goofyernmost

Ever wondered how those solo guests, who have a tray of food can find a seat when people, who came in behind them send someone to grab a table and will sit there while the solo guest wanders around trying to find somewhere to eat while their food gets cold and if the line for the food is pretty long I could have sat down and ate my food and be gone before you even get yours and meanwhile you have posted a guard on a table who isn't eating and is spending their time ignoring the kiddoes because he/she is checking the social media instead. So thank goodness for CMs like Sam.
The problem is that a single taking up a table for 4 (or more) while a family with hungry young children are wondering around looking for a place to sit. The problem is with Disney for not having enough seating for the number of people that they are allowed to sell food too. Their system, although quite good for speed of taking money is not so good at making it a good experience. The system sucks and even though I currently am a single I do not get upset with people for trying to make their experience as a family better. Why doesn't Disney have two person tables for the singles or twosomes? No, instead lets make the family with tired kids the bad guys in this situation. As usual, Disney continues to oversell and not care about their customers (guests, he says laughingly)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom