Unmagical Day at the Magic Kingdom

mf1972

Katiebug and Sam are now married and making more princes and princesses. Apparently Sam finally did “something”.
I guess none of the rest of y’all got an invite to the unmagical nuptials...?! :cyclops:🤷‍♂️
9CC24C2F-7D43-4EE4-B783-C6346E1DE8A9.gif

Former CM Sam

Long time lurker, but I finally decided to jump in and defend my personal dignity. Yes, I am THE Sam the OP had an encounter with seven years ago. I remember it well. No, I did not bow down to her extremely pushy demands. It really bothers me that since that infamous day I have become a punchline as the guy who does nothing. It really chaps me square in the buttocks, and I would like to set the record straight.

First off, I am far from being just some guy who does nothing. Again, my buttocks are chapped and I am STEAMED on the inside that such accusations would be hurled at my person. When I was just a boy, I attended an academy of sciences in Yorkshire where I ....... ..... ... ... ... ... for three semesters. I graduated top of my class for subjects of ..... and ............ and ........ .

Before moving to the states to pursue my passions of becoming a Disney CM, I traveled to London to become a gentleman. It was there I met and befriended a professor who would soon become my mentor, and he trained me for two full years in the practice of .................. .

Besides those skills and in depth training, I also speak fluently in ................ , and ............... , and a little of ........ .

So before accusing me of doing nothing, keep in mind that I achieved all of this before even joining the Disney team.
Once at Disney, I was notorious for helping guests with ............ and would always .......... ......... ......... when it was needed.

I am Sam. I deserve respect. My motto is, and always has been, You Can Achieve Anything In Life You Want If You ............ ....... ..... ....... .

-Sam
Current Vice President of

EagleScout610

Always causin' some kind of commotion downstream
Premium Member
Long time lurker, but I finally decided to jump in and defend my personal dignity. Yes, I am THE Sam the OP had an encounter with seven years ago. I remember it well. No, I did not bow down to her extremely pushy demands. It really bothers me that since that infamous day I have become a punchline as the guy who does nothing. It really chaps me square in the buttocks, and I would like to set the record straight.

First off, I am far from being just some guy who does nothing. Again, my buttocks are chapped and I am STEAMED on the inside that such accusations would be hurled at my person. When I was just a boy, I attended an academy of sciences in Yorkshire where I ....... ..... ... ... ... ... for three semesters. I graduated top of my class for subjects of ..... and ............ and ........ .

Before moving to the states to pursue my passions of becoming a Disney CM, I traveled to London to become a gentleman. It was there I met and befriended a professor who would soon become my mentor, and he trained me for two full years in the practice of .................. .

Besides those skills and in depth training, I also speak fluently in ................ , and ............... , and a little of ........ .

So before accusing me of doing nothing, keep in mind that I achieved all of this before even joining the Disney team.
Once at Disney, I was notorious for helping guests with ............ and would always .......... ......... ......... when it was needed.

I am Sam. I deserve respect. My motto is, and always has been, You Can Achieve Anything In Life You Want If You ............ ....... ..... ....... .

-Sam
Current Vice President of
Posts like these are why this thread must never truly die

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom