Unmagical Day at the Magic Kingdom

Cesar R M

It's appropriate that katiebug101 refers to her children as "prince" and "princess" because I'd bet the cast members who had to deal with her think she's a ROYAL PAIN! Ah-ha-ha-haaa!
75ikBWP.gif

jzDp0XG.gif

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
Nah...don't think she is the JB person unless that is more trolling and she gets her kicks being an alter....anyhow THIS is definitely her....she likely IS an adult and her vent is "real". o_O EDITED to add she was running late way back in 2002....with half the kids....sigh. She stayed and played at this forum at least a couple of years following....so be thankful it wasn't here....that said I think this thread should be retired?!:rolleyes:

http://www.disboards.com/threads/katiebugs-orlando-vacation-on-a-budget-part-iii.282978/

Last edited:

Bairstow

How did this thing get resurrected? When I saw this post back at the top of the forum I thought I must have dreamed the last few years of my life lol...

The initial bait is just too perfect.
People can't resist the temptation to make a post saying, "I'm way better at going to Disney than this person!!"

Also, ignoring all pages of replies before responding to the initial post is super-fun to do.
8e7.png

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
See I think the only thing she was fishing for was sympathy.....looks like a troll, smells like a troll, but doesn't always equal a troll....who does send out said hook for such responses. If you look at the facts above, likely the posts with JB reference are those of her daughter, Katie......which is rather creepy that she would use, or Mom suggest she uses a board name used by another family member. Katiebug is likely her daughters nickname.....people put wayyyy too much information bout selves on internet period. Think it would be best to delete posts about JB as that is NOT her.....buy might be her daughter.....and close this thread however entertaining it might be.

Yep there actually are people out there that think this way...... o_O. How does one bury a thread with a semicult following?!?!:D:p

TXDisney

I'll start by saying if you were unhappy call Disney. Might not do a single thing but might make you feel better.
Now to your complaints. To be honest pretty much every "problem" you had, are problems every guest has to deal with. So it does come off like you think you deserve a higher treatment then others. At the end of the day everyone is pretty much paying the same as you, so no ones more entitled. But to address some of your issues head on... If parking bugged you that much, don't go. Or stay inside where you don't pay for parking but do have to for a resort. People are paying upwards of $500 plus per night, so to complain about a $4 increased rate for parking isn't much. Then you don't like the way the transportation works. 1st off if you want to avoid some of those lines and all arrive early. The earlier you arrive the lower the lines. If getting to the park that early isn't doable that's fine but understand there will longer lines that everyone else arriving at that time has to wait on. Same goes for the stroller. Everyone else has to deal with the same struggle. We've been to WDW several times throughout the years where the castle was under construction. It's part of the deal when you go certain times. Mainly the months leading up to thanksgiving and post New Years. We got married at WDW and couldn't do our castle wedding photos the day after the wedding bc of construction on the castle. Did we cry about it? No. But it was the only reason we were using a Disney photographer and when they said we couldn't do that shoot we changed to a better photographer. You have 52 weeks in a year so a WDW trip can be planned anytime during that. If the crowds and construction and all big you go during slower times and when the castle isn't under construction. Regarding lines and reservations... People are booking these trips years and months in advance. Getting day of reservations at top restaurants not in advance is rare. Plan accordingly. Same for FPs.

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
No word from Katiebug here or anywhere else that I've seen. Guess getting roasted like a turkey leg on what, 3-4 different websites would be good reason to scurry off and hide for awhile...like a several years. :facepalm:
That or she likely created a new screename elsewhere....you know those message board peeps....they like to talk, once a message boarder, always a message boarder....:D

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
eh...she got her free tickets...she is good.

I would love free tickets.....but that being said, I could NEVER rant on like that or have as many complaints about WDW....sure I have expectations and have complained about singular subjects a few times.....but I can just imagine the person who took THAT phone call and putting her on hold, turning back to upper manager and begging that this call is clearly "give tickets to get her to stop talking" worthy. I had to giggle, that and pull self away from reading anymore of her postings, she got reservations at Cinderella-s Castle on that trip and did a meet and greet with Cindy.....back in 2002....to please her first princess.....THUS creating the expectation this trip should be likewise.....:rolleyes:.

THAT Is where a lot of people differ, we appreciate those magical moments, and no two trips are expected to be the same, but magic is to be had on every trip if you have the right attitude and are flexible. (note not the Donald Trump definition of flexible....):angelic::happy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom