Unknown Event in the Tunnels

disneydata

It was a welding accident, not equipment failure for an attraction. The old "zoo" is being refitted for labor offices supporting a few areas. (Apparently) All of Fantasyland was evacuated including Mansion and Hall of Presidents (since the buildings extend into FL).

tirian

The tunnels have been under refurb for a couple of months; I'm surprised that nothing has happened sooner! You should have seen the mess when they started rebuilding the sheetrock walls at the tunnel entrance--pixie dust everywhere!

drnilescrane

disneydata said:
It was a welding accident, not equipment failure for an attraction. The old "zoo" is being refitted for labor offices supporting a few areas. (Apparently) All of Fantasyland was evacuated including Mansion and Hall of Presidents (since the buildings extend into FL).
So if the Zoo has moved - Where is it now?

I'd consider the Utilidors the basement, with the Ground level being the park.

MagliteL13

drnilescrane said:
So if the Zoo has moved - Where is it now?

I'd consider the Utilidors the basement, with the Ground level being the park.

Just to clarify, it's not the old zoo. The zoo's still in the same spot. Character Costuming moved to where regular Costuming used to be (opened up a few months ago) and the area where Character Costuming used to be is being retrofitted for offices, like DisneyData said.

DisneyJill

joshwill said:
the first floor of a building is not a tunnel. the utilidors are the first floor of mk. the park is the 2nd floor. at least that is how it is explained on the 2 tours i took at wdw that went into the utilidors. i beleive ill take their view of it.

First of all, do you know how many CM's call the utilidors "tunnels"? Lots. Are YOU a CM?

Second of all, who cares?! :lookaroun

:wave:

Raven66

My mom always said " you guys would fight over a booger if it fell on the floor". Some will call them one thing, others something else. This must be your booger, stop fighting over it. :lookaroun

Tim G

joeyjoe92979 said:
I wouldn't mind if there was a fire in the men's locker room...maybe it would get rid of the smell.

Thank god for the zooming building...don't have to deal with that nasty hallway anymore.
So no BBQ??? :( :cry:

Justa' BigKid

Raven66 said:
My mom always said " you guys would fight over a booger if it fell on the floor". Some will call them one thing, others something else. This must be your booger, stop fighting over it. :lookaroun

Who won the booger that fell on the floor? And what did the winner do with it? And did the booger burn up in the fire?:lookaroun

Raven66

Justa' BigKid said:
Who won the booger that fell on the floor? And what did the winner do with it? And did the booger burn up in the fire?:lookaroun

:lol: As far I know, it wasn't a real booger. At least I didn't put one on the floor. One of us usually got sent to our room for fighting.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Raven66 said:
..... starts singing.....

You like potato and I like potahto
You like tomato and I like tomahto
Potato, potahto, Tomato, tomahto.
Let's call the whole thing off

:animwink:

Woody13

Raven66 said:
My sister used to eat them...:wave: Most likely, she still does...:lookaroun

Tom

Beta Return
Woody13 said:
My sister used to eat them...:wave: Most likely, she still does...:lookaroun

Or ball them up and throw them behind the bed! My cousin said when she was getting her big girl bed she was paranoid that they would discover this huge pile of boogers behind the bed! HAHA!

Sorry to digress.

drnilescrane

dandaman said:
Just clarifying... the "zoo" refers to the Costumed Character area, right?

That's the angle I was trying to use. Either the MK has a Zoolgical park or there are seperate area's for the 'Head room' (Zoo) and the Character's 'Costumes' (Mickey's Tuxedo, ETC.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom