Unknown Concept Art (Leak; Formerly Cirque Du Soleil Thread)

Creathir

I see some of the architectural design from the Main Street Theatre. But look here:
View attachment 261636

That almost looks like a Black Box Theatre:
blackboxtheatre.jpg

Of course. The one in the concept art looks much bigger and more detailed. I don't know. It was just a thought.

The Tiki Room reimagined as Disney’s Tradewinds restaurant with character breakfast a with Moana...

The seating reminds me of that space a lot...

TinkerBelle8878

My first thought was a new Indy ride. Just from a brief glance, the multi armed statue, the colors and what one person thought was a black box theater, looked to me like ride vehicles...

Captain Neo

It looks like concept art for a Brazil attraction for Epcot

but whoever took that photo and whoever uploaded it on twitter is a real idiot

the.dreamfinder

For those who don't know about Mickey Veiws, he is a 16-ish Disney news YouTuber who got access to a supposed imagineer's Twitter account through a viewer of his. He already made videos on an "adopt a porg" system for Star Wars land and the Tomorrowland Speedway being redmodled to have a Tron theme and electric motors for the cars, both coming from the Imagineer's private account.
Yeah, that kid’s going to get the Porg dude fired. But the Imagineer in question is a jackass.

disnyfan89

So I'm not sure why I didn't think of this last night but while I have serious doubt about this project being related to Disney, I do however not doubt the source could be somehow connected to developing new park attractions. I personally think after some consideration that this could be a new show being developed for the Rajmahal Theatre at Bollywood Park in Dubai or possibly a new addition to the park. Bellow is a photo of the theater while it was under construction and it looks like it could support a production of this scale.

Attachments

• dubai-parks-and-resorts-333.jpg
    dubai-parks-and-resorts-333.jpg
    288.3 KB · Views: 67

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Imagineering might have some sway in the design and concept of this new production, but like all their shows, it will be created entirely in Montreal by Cirque themselves

this. I had to put the kai-bosh on this on twitter too. Cirque designs Cirque shows, not Disney.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
And here I was thinking someone broke into your house and stole the ever so coveted "Martins coffee table book".

On topic with this whole thing, obviously this person isn't very smart to post it on social media right? Private or not, it'll get out at some point. But on the other hand with how these pictures look, they have an artistic "flair" to them. Sure it's a leak, but it seems like a very well dressed leak juuuuuust enough to keep everyone guessing. If they were going to leak anything, wouldn't they try to get close ups in higher quality or a blurry, rushed picture? This feels off.

Then again, I'm used to fake leaks (companies teasing stuff through separate channels to build hype and curiousity) so I could be going off on my own here.

Now some new info:

Hey..that's me :)

TJJohn12

Putting the requisite "Indy in AK" post right here just to get that rumor out of the way... Though with the supposed imagineer boasting about Pandora happenings re:21st C. Fox, there is a tiny, tiny bit of meat on those bones.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom