Universal Ticket Prices go up

woofboy111

Originally posted by Rider
They could have all the design work done. Just got to build it.

They are building something right now behind back to the future. I heard it's going to be some kind ow water thrill ride (not sure from what movie), so what you said is probably true.

Al

Originally posted by woofboy111

They are building something right now behind back to the future. I heard it's going to be some kind ow water thrill ride (not sure from what movie), so what you said is probably true.

ya jowkin!!! that would be coool! where did you hear that rumour? thanks for sharing it :D

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member

who told you that? there isn't enough room behind BTTF to build anything..

woofboy111

Well, I saw the construction site before I read anything about it. If you ride on the left screen of bttf, on the top floor, you will come out on those ramps to exit the ride. From there, you can see over the trees and it looks like there's a big cleared out area with construction trailers and constuction equipment. The do have room there, because if you pay attention to how the park is layed out, there is nothing between bttf and mib, and mib isn't directly next to bttf either. If they want it to be a big attraction, it could start next to bttf, and end by the back of MIB (this is how it looked to me).

I think a while back I read the rumor about a water ride on screamscape. It didn't tell much, but just that that there are rumors of a new water ride coming in between MIB and BTTF.

Al

Well, I saw the construction site before I read anything about it. If you ride on the left screen of bttf, on the top floor, you will come out on those ramps to exit the ride. From there, you can see over the trees and it looks like there's a big cleared out area with construction trailers and constuction equipment. The do have room there, because if you pay attention to how the park is layed out, there is nothing between bttf and mib, and mib isn't directly next to bttf either. If they want it to be a big attraction, it could start next to bttf, and end by the back of MIB (this is how it looked to me).

I think a while back I read the rumor about a water ride on screamscape. It didn't tell much, but just that that there are rumors of a new water ride coming in between MIB and BTTF.

i sure hope it is a new ride! the last i heard was that the site you are talking about was supposed to be a new parking area, because apparently employees already park there, so they are just paving it over. Keep us updated with the construction, then we will be able to verify what it actually is :hammer:

ksdave

I heard a rumor on my last trip there about a possible ride based on the movie Waterworld.
Guess they figure, the movie didn't make any money, maybe the attraction will.

woofboy111

Originally posted by ksdave
I heard a rumor on my last trip there about a possible ride based on the movie Waterworld.
Guess they figure, the movie didn't make any money, maybe the attraction will.

If i'm not mistaken, in one of the other universals (possibly the one in CA), the have a water world ride that uses the same type of ride as popeye in IoA.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom