Universal Ticket Bump

captainkidd

Ever heard of a joke...? I realize sarcasm is not detected over the internet. But, you should also realize it's not your place to criticize me, even if it wasn't a joke. Seeing as how you're so concerned with what I'm posting. You would have realized I told SleepingMonk it was a joke, before you started adding your 2 cents.

I'm glad you know me so well, it's sweet that you admire me. But, that's not the point of this thread, nor a valid argument. Maybe it doesn't bother me. Maybe Universal's doesn't bother me either? Look, I'll say it, Universal's ticket price increase doesn't bother me. Where is your argument now? It's almost as if you feel that the more you type, the more someone will take you seriously. But that's obviously not the case.

Once again, where did I say that I would never go to Universal ever again?

I'm not concerned at all with what you're posting. I'm simply responding to it.

As a Florida Resident, saying that this is another reason not to go to Universal, makes absolutely zero sense, as Florida residents are not affected. That's all I'm saying.

SiriusBlack

So far, all of my friends have said that the harry potter world wasn't really as good as the expected, so I actually have a list of reasons why not to go... :lookaroun

-WondersOfLife

The las original pavilion :king:

The new ride, which has received rave reviews from all over, was a let down for me. Too fast paced and jerky.

The actual area, the waiting area/que for the ride, the butterbeer, the themeing, the castle, and everything else was AMAZING.

captainkidd

The new ride, which has received rave reviews from all over, was a let down for me. Too fast paced and jerky.

The actual area, the waiting area/que for the ride, the butterbeer, the themeing, the castle, and everything else was AMAZING.

I agree 100%. The castle, que was simply incredible. The ride did nothing for me.

thelookingglass

I think I'll live with a $3 price hike.

I'll never learn to live with the tragedy that is the internet. Goodness. :hammer:
Yeah, but the problem is, when does it stop? Not just Universal. Disney, everything. At what point will people stop going? Especially at WDW, where the quality of the product is the worst it has ever been, and the prices are the higest even with adjusting for inflation.

If universal was smart they would lower the prices on their tickets :drevil:
Yeah, cause I'm sure they just did this on a whim and didn't do any research or anything.

raven

Not sure why you have a problem with Universal. I think it's fantastic. I also don't see why you have a problem with Universal raising ticket prices, but not with Disney. Furthermore, Florida Residents didn't get an increase by Universal. What are you complaining about?

Let's see....

In a thread entitled Universal Ticket Bump you replied "3 more reasons not to go." Can that somehow be construed as anything else than you NOT liking Universal?

As a Florida Resident, saying that this is another reason not to go to Universal, makes absolutely zero sense, as Florida residents are not affected. That's all I'm saying.

Why does it matter to you that he doesn't care for Universal? Isn't everyone etilted to their own opinion? :veryconfu

Javier Boughton

Have you ever been to Universal?

exactly...

3 more reasons not to go! :lookaroun

yes..this is a WDW forum, and yes..everyone here loves WDW

but.. anyone here can admit that Islands of adventure is one of the most amazing parks in the world.

from the theming, and of course..attractions.

the new harry potter land, have you seen it?, port of entry, jurassic, toon lagoon, lost continent...you really get transported into another world.

of course, some attractions are lame, but so do a lot in WDW..

and in Islands you have two of the most amazing attractions that pay for the ticket themselves : Spiderman and Harry Potter.

i believe that anyone visiting Orlando has a few days, or at least one, to go to Islands of adventure (Universal is another story).

now with legoland right around the corner, im replacing Universal with legoland but still gonna visit islands of adventure. And of course, 6-7 days to WDW, that is not gonna change

Rowdy

Why does it matter to you that he doesn't care for Universal? Isn't everyone etilted to their own opinion? :veryconfu

Thank you. I sincerely appreciate your skill to discuss, and appreciate other views and opinions. Even if what I said was a joke.

joe80x86

and in Islands you have two of the most amazing attractions that pay for the ticket themselves : Spiderman and Harry Potter.

Ok not to get OT but I have probably ridden Spiderman half a dozen times maybe a dozen. What is the fascination people have with this ride? All you do is ride around looking at projector screens, it really isn't anything great or wowing. I really don't get it. :shrug:

CaptainJackNO

Let's see....

In a thread entitled Universal Ticket Bump you replied "3 more reasons not to go." Can that somehow be construed as anything else than you NOT liking Universal?

I brought up Disney because they just had a price increase as well, but that doesn't seem to bother you.

After I'm full from a glass of water, I just don't drink anymore. I don't say "well, there's another reason to never drink it again."

Anyone feel like this is EXACTLY like watching Abbot and Costello's "Who's on 1st" bit?

Good grief, folks. Don't take it personally. If you like something and someone else does not, that's okay. You don't have to attack them and make them justify why they do not like something.

Who's on 1st?
RIght
Well, if Who's on 1st, what's on 2nd.
No, what's on 3rd, when's on 2nd.
Then who's on 3rd?
No, I said WHo's on 1st?

Oyy

SleepingMonk

I love how offended people get here when someone insults their precious Universal. :ROFLOL:

Not offended at all just curious how someone can say it's nothing but screens when it has huge set pieces and effects.

No different than if someone asked why all of the Space Mountain ride track was outside in the sun, or why Splash Mountain had so many inverted loops.

:hammer:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom