Universal studios cd

riot_girl

Original Poster
Helloo!
I was just wondering...as you can buy a cd of the music of the theme parks in disney..does anyone no if you can buy a cd of universal studios/islands of adventures music? and if so where from?
would be very helpful :).
christmas is near and my dad would love it!!

JROK

They used to sell an Islands of Adventure cd. It's since been discontinued. But you can still find it on eBay from time to time. Search "islands of adventure cd" there's one on there now.

As for the Studios, it's just a bunch of tracks from various movie scores such as Back to the Future, ET, Jurassic Park, Mummy, Jaws and others.

kcnole

I love the music of IOA and I'd love to have that cd. I really wish they still sold it in the store. I'm going to have to watch that auction and try to get me a Christmas present.

dandaman

There's a couple of songs from the IoA CD that I somehow stumbled upon before our trip in March ("Call to Adventure" and something else from the Port of Entry, if I'm not mistaken). Amazing stuff.

haveyoumetmark

I have the whole IOA cd. If anyone wants it and knows how they want me to get it to them then feel free to shoot me a pm.

No surprise, it's also available on MouseBits.

bellefan1244

I am also interested in Islands of Adventure CD. I am trying to locate it for a family member for Christmas. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Bellefan1244

dandaman

MouseBits has both the 1999 and 2000 versions available for download (not much difference between them other than a few scores).

kcnole

I saw a copy on ebay not too long ago, it wound up going for over 50 dollars. I just wound up downloading it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom