universal studios california fire

haveyoumetmark

That's a huge loss! Kong was classic. I can't really fathom the building collapsing on all of the props and animatronics and sfx used in kong. That's really sad.

dxwwf3

Maybe the ONLY good thing about this is now they might consider rebuilding the Kong scene in the fashion of the Peter Jackson film, which most people consider to be a vastly superior film to the 1970's version. Still it does stink to lose a classic part of that park.

imagineer boy

Maybe the ONLY good thing about this is now they might consider rebuilding the Kong scene in the fashion of the Peter Jackson film, which most people consider to be a vastly superior film to the 1970's version. Still it does stink to lose a classic part of that park.

This is true, plus its probably more than likely that Universal will do this. Still, such a shame to see that animatronic get destroyed though...

maryszhi

thats so sad. im glad no body got hurt. i sm going to miss king kong. the tour was a staple on our disney land trips

dandaman

universal_fire_2.jpg

You know what that means, right?

The Hill Valley renovation can begin...

backtothefuturepartii2.jpg

:dazzle:

SpongeChampion

I haven't been to any of the Universal parks, but I guess this is tragic. I know there was one at Universal Orlando. Maybe the new attraction will be even better.

39543505.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom