Universal Studios: ‘Bourne Stuntacular’ to open in spring of 2020

Frankenstein79

I still think they should only have rides at the front of the parks. A show should always be about halfway in the park, so you can rest.

Because it doesn't matter, whether you're first getting in or leaving. You don't really care about seeing a show. It just seems like an odd placement.

Tom Morrow

I still think they should only have rides at the front of the parks. A show should always be about halfway in the park, so you can rest.

Only some people make their way around the parks based on what is in order though. Most people start off by going to the biggest attraction and then traversing back and forth the rest of the day based on what has the shortest line.

Frankenstein79

1) the show was outdated 2) the tech was outdated 3) the show was literally falling apart 4)it was no longer well attended. Bourne, for now, is almost always full on each show.

I'd rather have a ride, but if they were going to have a show. They could have just spruced up Terminator. It would have been cheaper to do and better for them.

Besides in my opinion, Bourne Identity only had 1 good movie in the whole franchise. The rest of them were awful and very boring. Terminator had 2 great films, 2 okay films and 2 bad ones.

No Name

This is the best show in the entirety of Orlando Florida. I was blown away by how the screen and physical elements blended so seamlessly, particularly by how crystal clear the screen was, and how the perspective of an entire scene would move or rotate in complete unison. The show isn’t perfect… the plot is a little basic and the fire that comes up from the stage floor, which would be cool in another show, falls short of the high bar they set for themselves. But it’s pretty damn good.

Rich Brownn

I'd rather have a ride, but if they were going to have a show. They could have just spruced up Terminator. It would have been cheaper to do and better for them.

Besides in my opinion, Bourne Identity only had 1 good movie in the whole franchise. The rest of them were awful and very boring. Terminator had 2 great films, 2 okay films and 2 bad ones.
The tech for Bourne show is way more advanced than the T2 show (which basically used a sliding screen and 6 70mm projectors along with animatronics). As T2 wasn't drawing crowds anymore, a revamped T2 would have been unlikely to stir up more interest. And a quality and performance of a film has no bearing on how it translates as an attraction - "Waterworld" was a financial and critical disappointment, but the stunt show is regarded as one of the best theme park shows ever created.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom