Universal Dining Plan to be introduced

nepalostparks

Original Poster
Orlando Informer posted on their fb page about an hour ago, and included this image. They say it starts July 1 2013.

980327_555787924471448_689765125_o.jpg

disney4life2008

While WDW food is no better - Universal food is absolutely disgusting. I would never pay for a dining plan there. The earthquake burger place used to be good but on my last visit it had took a nose dive bad!

englanddg

One Little Spark...
While WDW food is no better - Universal food is absolutely disgusting. I would never pay for a dining plan there. The earthquake burger place used to be good but on my last visit it had took a nose dive bad!

Yeah...a lot of the QS isn't all that appealing (some is, but not the stuff on the all day / all you can eat DP)...for example, I enjoyed my Dagwood sandwich!

But, as far as quick service...one of the easiest meals to get a kid to eat...pizza, right? Yeah...my kid wouldn't touch hers. I tasted it, and saw why. Not only did it not look appealing, it tasted worse than the crud they served in schools when I was growing up (the full sheet pan pizza cut into not quite triangle slices...yuk!)

That being said, Mythos is certainly on our list for the next time we go back. It looked great!

GLaDOS

Yeah...a lot of the QS isn't all that appealing (some is, but not the stuff on the all day / all you can eat DP)...for example, I enjoyed my Dagwood sandwich!

But, as far as quick service...one of the easiest meals to get a kid to eat...pizza, right? Yeah...my kid wouldn't touch hers. I tasted it, and saw why. Not only did it not look appealing, it tasted worse than the crud they served in schools when I was growing up (the full sheet pan pizza cut into not quite triangle slices...yuk!)

That being said, Mythos is certainly on our list for the next time we go back. It looked great!

Universal Counter Service Food > Disney Counter Service food.

And the pizza is really good for a quick service theme park. Not sure what you ate.

Doombuggy13

Universal is still trying to catch up to Disney and will always be in second place over our Kingdom, why do we even have a Universal forum when this is WDWMAGIC (WALT DISNEY WORLD MAGIC)
We are a Disney Family and our 8 trips to WDW in the past six years is proof of that. However, we always said one year we would like to check out Universal Orlando.
Well this is the year, and boy am I glad that there is a forum here to help plan. Through the years, this site has been invaluable in helping me plan our trips. Now that I need info for Universal, I once again look to my friends at WDW Magic. Disney or not, this is a great forum with very helpful people!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom