Universal breakfast and dinner

kirari

Original Poster
Hi everyone,

Sorry if I ask something that already have been, but I didn't find my answer.

We booked a trip to USO, buying ticket in the universal site and booking the hotel (RPR) on Booking (saving a few euros). We will be staying November 17-19. I've just started to look at dining location, and I'd love to do a Superstar breakfast and to dine at Luau on the 18, which is a Tuesday. And as I understand it, that specific experience only occurs on specific days at Universal. Am I all wrong, or it is really that? I'm a little upset because all the rest doesn't interest us at all.

Last edited:

Disneyhead'71

Unfortunately, the Luau is only on Sat. Nights. There is a Character Dinner in The Island Dining room at The Royal Pacific on Wed. Nov. 18th. And a Character Breakfast on the 19th in Cafe Labamba un USF.

Uni has a lot of characters, but they aren't emphasized like they are at Disney. For the most part they just roam around with a handler.

JoeCamel

Not a Luau but you could dine at City Walk (Cowfish or Red Oven Pizza?) and hit Blue Man Group for a special show. It is worth it if you have never been.

Disneyhead'71

ok thank you. I'ms a little bit sad, but we will try something else then.
My suggestion, since you are looking for a South Pacific kinda thing, is to consider Emeril's Tchoup Chop at the Royal Pacific. As a local, we eat there several times a year. And it is a beautiful room. It is one of UORs signature restaurants, so resort casual dress code. But I love it.

594868.jpg

Disneyhead'71

Finnegan's is a great Irish Pub inside of USF. Mythos in IOA is a little more "gourmet" but still reasonably priced. Those are my 2 favorite in park table service restaurants. 3 Broomsticks, The Leaky Cauldron, Thunder Falls Terrace, and Fast Food Blvd in Springfield are my favorite Counter Service restaurants. And the 4 Signature Restaurants on property are all great. There is Emeril's Orlando in CityWalk, Emeril's Tchoup Chop in the Royal Pacific, Palm Restaurant in the HRH, and BiCE in Portofino Bay.

Then there is the rest of CityWalk.

I think Universal has plenty of great food options that no one needs to eat crappy theme park fare unless that is what they want.

kirari

Original Poster
My boyfriend Said that he'd like to try Tchoup chop, so we will go for it.
At a first look, 3 broomsticks was the Conter Service we wanted most to try, so happy to have good return on it :).

Mukta

I thought Tchoup chop ok. I went during a slow time, so i was the only one there. The service was superb, but the food was just ok. Cocktail was great. I wouldn't go back without trying the other places first, but the people were really nice.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom