Universal announce "The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Diagon Alley" to open in 2014

SAV

Our family decided to add 3 days at Universal to the end of our Disney Trip in Mid June(16, 17 & 18). I had no idea that there was all of this new stuff being built. Will this be opened by then?

I kind of hope it isn't because the crowds will be more insane than they would normally be and I haven't been to UNI in 10 years, so there would already be plenty of new stuff for me to see.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Our family decided to add 3 days at Universal to the end of our Disney Trip in Mid June(16, 17 & 18). I had no idea that there was all of this new stuff being built. Will this be opened by then?

I kind of hope it isn't because the crowds will be more insane than they would normally be and I haven't been to UNI in 10 years, so there would already be plenty of new stuff for me to see.

You might be in trouble. I know they were aiming to open in the same day the original Harry Potter section opened June 18th. They have not announced an opening day yet though.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member

Probably not. Not officially anyway.

Ten years? You have Minion Mayhem, Transformers, Revenge of the Mummy (?), The Simpsons, Cinematic Spectacular and IOAs potter with Forbidden Journey, redone Spider-Man.... And everything else.

You'll need those 3 days!

SirLink

Probably not. Not officially anyway.

Ten years? You have Minion Mayhem, Transformers, Revenge of the Mummy (?), The Simpsons, Cinematic Spectacular and IOAs potter with Forbidden Journey, redone Spider-Man.... And everything else.

You'll need those 3 days!

But they'll want it open for 4th July won't they...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom