Uni's New Plan For Potter Could Make Significant Dent To WDW

SJN1279

I love Harry Potter, but I find Forbidden Journey nauseating(and I have a very strong stomach). I really wish the Hogwarts attraction would have accomodated all members of the family, just like the books that the attraction was based on.

There isn't one attraction in the Potter verse that all members of the family can ride together. :shrug:

disney fan 13

That *was* Universal announcing it. ;)

You don't find it coincidental at all that the guy from TPI was just at the opening of Transformers, had an exclusive interview with one of the Imagineers (or whatever Universal calls them) who designed it, and suddenly a couple of weeks later he's posting the 2nd biggest news out of UO *ever* (only smaller than the initial Potter announcement)?

I agree and I believe that they are called Universal Creative

lazyboy97o

Since you are in the know what is the difference between aa and animated figures
Number of animations and complexity. There is no set number, but an animated figure has a few simple movements. The Jungle Cruise has animated figures and The Enchanted Tiki Room has audio animatronics. As a point of history, audio animatronics originally used audio equipment to control movements.

bullsforthewin

Number of animations and complexity. There is no set number, but an animated figure has a few simple movements. The Jungle Cruise has animated figures and The Enchanted Tiki Room has audio animatronics. As a point of history, audio animatronics originally used audio equipment to control movements.

Thank you very much

Captain Chaos

That *was* Universal announcing it. ;)

You don't find it coincidental at all that the guy from TPI was just at the opening of Transformers, had an exclusive interview with one of the Imagineers (or whatever Universal calls them) who designed it, and suddenly a couple of weeks later he's posting the 2nd biggest news out of UO *ever* (only smaller than the initial Potter announcement)?

Well, you know, I mean an official release not some blogger saying he got the inside scoop... But I know what you are saying... Of course this was Universal announcing the expansion plans... And no, it wasn't a coincidence, happening on New Years Eve, when Disney was hyping and failing with their "Big Announcement"... Universal, in a way, one upped Disney without doing it "officially"....

disney fan 13

Well, you know, I mean an official release not some blogger saying he got the inside scoop... But I know what you are saying... Of course this was Universal announcing the expansion plans... And no, it wasn't a coincidence, happening on New Years Eve, when Disney was hyping and failing with their "Big Announcement"... Universal, in a way, one upped Disney without doing it "officially"....

Disney announces 24 hour MK, universal leaks the phase 2 plans

JustInTime

Are there official leaked plans?

disney fan 13

DF13 posted above me and below you... While Universal didn't "officially" announce these as the plans, it isn't a coincidence that TPI posted them on the same day Disney had a "BIG ANNOUNCEMENT" planned...

I never understood why disney markets these as big announcements i mean remember MM&Y announcement.

EDIT just for kicks i am going to read the potter plans again

Captain Chaos

I never understood why disney markets these as big announcements i mean remember MM&Y announcement.

EDIT just for kicks i am going to read the potter plans again

Refresh my memory... Wasn't the MM&Y announcement held in NYC and hosted by that Tom Bergeron or whatever his name is??? Or am I thinking of a different announcement on Press Day in NYC where he was acting drunk, and probably was???

The actual MM&Y promotion and castle show, while the promotion did nothing for me (then again, I don't get all worked up and excited over the promotions), but the Castle show was actually very good...

disney fan 13

Refresh my memory... Wasn't the MM&Y announcement held in NYC and hosted by that Tom Bergeron or whatever his name is??? Or am I thinking of a different announcement on Press Day in NYC where he was acting drunk, and probably was???

The actual MM&Y promotion and castle show, while the promotion did nothing for me (then again, I don't get all worked up and excited over the promotions), but the Castle show was actually very good...

ya it was the making memories in NY, the castle show was cool. but the promotion of celebrate today was sort of dumb

disney fan 13

anyway... to get back to the point of the thread, the ride vehicle

potter-usf-car-front.jpg

here is the wide view

http://www.themeparkinsider.com/art/news/potter-usf-car-rear.jpg

looks like the mummy vehicle but has a rise seating

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom