Unfouruate Ride Experiances

wdwjmp239

Worst ride experience for me was on Test Track when the car was doing 5 mph around the outside of the building. But, since the line was short, the cast member let me and a friend of mine stay on for a second time. Mucho better! :)

wondersofdave89

One time I got stuck on Pirates of the Caribbean under the scene with the guy sitting on the bridge with his nasty foot. Eventually, a Cast Member from The Jungle Cruise had to push the boat from the exit. That wasn't fun.

I got stuck on the Tommorowland Transit Authority one time and that was scary.

And I got really sick after riding some rides at Universal Orlando.

bubbles

Original Poster
HMGhost13 said:
first and only ride on ToT. my parents finally convinced me to ride it (i'm afraid of heights. hate em) so we go on. can't remember what year it was but i do remember: it was the year they decided to switch from one drop fromt he top to two drops.

So, me being smaller than my dad and most of the other people in my row, the lap bar came down to them and barely touched me. i held onto that lap bar for dear life. i will NEVER get back on that ride.

When i went on it the first year it opened. I too am afrade of drops. My dad convinced me that it was a baby ride and i will love it. Once we got inside and saw the video i asked my dad if we were going to go on an elevator and drop. Of course he said no. I was mad at him for the rest of the trip.

tigger_rox00

Hi! I got stuck on The Tower of Terror for 10 min. on Friday, it was terrible. It was the part right before the drop. We were 10 feet from the shaft. They made an announcement saying that they were going to put the elevators in the dropshaft and lower us back down so we could do the ride again, but when we entered the shaft, the lights came on and we expected to just be lowered down. Well, what can i say, the ride came on and actually dropped us and tossed us around. It was pretty freaky.

TTFN

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
try riding SM behind a guy that has terrible gas....................... :dazzle:

talk about a "not so fun, how long is this ride anyway" experience

Slipknot

On December 5th me, foxfire, and Disneytati got stuck on the first lift hill on Splash Mountain. Let me tell you, hearing that frog over and over and over got aggrivating really fast. Not to mention the CMs couldn't make up their minds on when it would start back up or if/when they would do an evac. :brick:

Heyyall

maxime29 said:
We were stuck on ToT right before the elevator was to turn to the exit doors. A CM checked up on us three times and said it was the usuall computer problems. We actually got to glimpse some of the antiques that were around us, and able to see where the elevator cars went back in. After 20 some minutes it started working again, and took a different elevator back down to the ride load station for a complimentary ride.
This once happened to me, but what happened was we stopped while we were going back but the whole screen and lights reset and we actually saw the doors open for the next elevator to come in, which would NOT have been good. thankfully we began to turn right as the other one started coming back.

Chape19714

ASOR in my sig. means always stuck on rides, because, well i just have bad luck for that, i guess. Splash MT.=Many problems, all on lifts. BTMRR=Well, train went out of the station, and the safety bar popped up, and i could not get it to come back down, until the 1st lift, then it was fine, but pretty scary. EL Rio De tiempo= stuck with the dolls for 15 min. SSE=Many times on the Return to Earth. Malstrom=the doors at the top of the lift that lead you into the trolls would not open, i just remember pitch blackness for 10 min. (but every 2 min. the green eye would open, if you looked backwards.) Philharmagic=stuck in lobby 2x, once with a evac. btw: backstage was cool!!!) Pooh=Stuck in the helalump scene, worklights come on, and backstage announcements came on (i was the only one on the ride, i guess they forgot about me, lol) HM=many times, normally in the graveyard or dining hall) ST=tech problems, had to restart the film, timing with the movements was off by about 3 seconds. (felt wierd cause you would hit something, and then get a reaction.) Buzz=1st room (w/o targets, stuck for 10 min. :lol:) and many more.

bugsbunny

Yeah, I too have been on PoTC at DL only to learn the naked truth of how the WDW version pales in comparison. :veryconfu

I had a bad experience was on the Jungle Cruise at WDW when I was forced to sit on a boat for 30 minutes while some CM's tried in extreme futility to get a "horizontally challanged" woman out of the boat in front of us. They finally backed out out boat from the dock, hooked a rope onto their boat, and then pulled it back into an out of the way place to remove her somehow.

Later that night at the Xmas parade, a cast member that was working the crowd was actually the pilot of our our boat earlier that day. We asked what the eventual outcome was, but she just grinned ear to ear and said "I don't know what you are talking about."

djlb16

mmmmm...

Well i have had severel bad experiences but 1 i will always remember is:
2002-Islands of adventure- Spiderman: i was riding spiderman is the part that "that your going down(the final part)" and :dazzle: the car stopped (aaaa) but the worst part of the story is that i was hearing the other car (the one that was behind us) coming to us but :) just when the other car was going to collide with us the car move and a HAPPY END FOR EVERYONE :rolleyes:

1999- I had to ride Jurassic part 14 times to see the T-Rex

Well, Bye or CHAO like we say here in Venezuela ("chavez" <--- NO)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom