Underrated Universal attractions?

Hobnail Boot

I really liked Disaster when I rode it a few years ao. I went in expecting to just kill time and came out pleasantly surprised. Sadly I haven't gotten around to riding it again. According to rumors I may not be able to.

Clyde

Not trying to start anything but a lot of Universal attractions are underrated around these parts...
Well said. I'm actually on the newer side of the Universal stuff myself. My first time being 2 yrs ago. sooooooooo....

FLYbyNITE

I agree with those who list the Horror make up show as being underrated, it really is a fun show. I like the Animal actors show too, especially when the animal "actors" are not at the top of their game.

But MIB Underrated? WOW! Is that ride really underrated? I think that it may be the best ride there. So many people (like ourselves) just seem to love it. I don't know what I like better; the ride itself, or that artic blast of air conditioning you get when you walk through the doors on those hot and humid August afternoons.

mahnamahna101

I'd say Storm Force Acceleration - it's basically a faster-paced version of Mad Tea Party. If they enclosed it, and added SFX along with a Magneto AA in the center of it all, this would be a must-do every time I go. But it's easily the most underrated flat ride in the Orlando area

Cat in the Hat is massively underrated - I'd wager most adults skip it since it's in Seuss Landing but back when it used to spin, it was the most thrilling kiddie ride I've ever been on :D of course, they ruined it with the nets and minimal spinning but it was amazing back in the day! I was actually scared to death of the neon spinning scene when I was little lol

luv

The train...I forget its name, was going to be Sylvester McBean.
Simpsons
Disaster
Cat in the Hat
Poseidon

Skunk

I have to back the rest of the folks in the thread here saying the Horror Make Up Show. It's probably the most absolutely underrated attraction in all of UO. Plenty of surprises, lots of humor, very informative, and all packed into a a very intimate venue with some great audience participation. Totally worth your time, a hidden gem of an attraction that many miss.

IndianaJones

A few have said this already, but I Really enjoy Poseidon's Fury. Big fan of Greek mythology and some of the show effects are really quite great. Try to do it every time I'm out there.

lilclerk

My friends and I always have a laugh at how Bill Paxton is posing in that video. Who stands like that? lol
A raging Bill Paxton does.
Haha I don't know why, but I can't stand Bill Paxton. Yet he's in two of my favorite movies, go fig.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom