Underrated Universal attractions?

afar28

Original Poster
What do you guys think are the most underrated Universal rides at both parks? I'm heading out there for the first time in 3 years, and last time we went we just hit up the big name attractions. So what attractions do you think are most underrated?

DasManiac

I love Lucy: A Tribute is a wonderful attraction and I'm glad Universal has kept it for so long. Lucille Ball deserves to be honored.

The Horror Make Up Show is sorely underrated.

Men in Black's queue is underrated. It is so well designed that I am in awe each time I walk through it. Universal really went all out on it.

fbp

I feel like Twister is underrated. I also really like the Armageddon FX show in Paris though, so maybe I just like that style of experience. Spoiler alert - a flying cow! C'mon. :)

BryceM

Poseidon's Fury
Camp Jurassic
Cat in the Hat
Twister
Men In Black: Alien Attack (one of the greatest attractions ever created, IMO)
Disaster!

Clyde

I think MIB is fantastic but Im not sure it's underrated. Seems like everybody likes that one. ;-)
My favorite ride is ROTM. Once again not sure if it's underrated though.

I miss Jaws

mickeysbrother

I feel like Twister is underrated. I also really like the Armageddon FX show in Paris though, so maybe I just like that style of experience. Spoiler alert - a flying cow! C'mon. :)

Spoiler alert lol... Its funny because i was there when the ride first opened and that cow was an add on later down the road.

71jason

Don't agree with a lot of these--Twister is 15 minutes of your life you never get back--but definitely Horror Make Up (tho it was 10x better before they neutered Eddie).

I'll throw in Curious George Goes to Town. When I bring little kids they could spend all day back there. Shame upwards of 90% of guests don't seem to know it's even there. Ditto, If I Ran the Zoo.

danpam1024

US:
Horror Make up Show
Magic Shop near Schwabs Pharmacy
I enjoy walking around the New York buildings- incredible amount of detail
ET

IOA:
High in the Sky Trolley
Camp Jurassic (not just for kids-caves are great)
the restrooms in WWoHP!
The view from the back porch seating area of 3 Broomsticks
the area behind the main walkway thru SL
The water blasters at RF

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom