Underrated Rides You Like

EnergyKing

Living With The Land, by far. My gf fells asleep but I was surprisingly into it. Took me back to the days when Epcot wasn't trying to appeal to kids.

Others:

Country Bear Jamboree - really had a lot of subtle adult humor that I appreciated. Actually funny, and not pandering.
Muppets 3D - Same explanation as above.
Hall of Presidents/American Adventure - Relaxing and oddly effective.

Redhawk

TTA - just the most relaxing thing ever. Though I miss the old narration.

It's always on my Must Do list. I also miss being able to see the Space Mountain load area, which was a great way to introduce first-time WDW visitors to SM and build their anticipation.

I also get a big kick out of the Barnstormer and Primeval Whirl.

Haymarket2008

It's always on my Must Do list. I also miss being able to see the Space Mountain load area, which was a great way to introduce first-time WDW visitors to SM and build their anticipation.

I also get a big kick out of the Barnstormer and Primeval Whirl.

I agree! I also miss the Space Mountain star tunnel queue music being played when you go through!

DisneyFanaticUK

As a lover of all things American, I love the Hall of Presidents and the American Adventure at Epcot. While it seems cheesy to you full-blooded yanks around here, it was a really good introduction to American culture and history to me as a kid.

Matt_Black

As a lover of all things American, I love the Hall of Presidents and the American Adventure at Epcot. While it seems cheesy to you full-blooded yanks around here, it was a really good introduction to American culture and history to me as a kid.

It is not cheesy to me. It fills me with so much patriotic spirit that I want surf a bald eagle back in time to kick Hitler in the groin. USA!

DisneyFanaticUK

It is not cheesy to me. It fills me with so much patriotic spirit that I want surf a bald eagle back in time to kick Hitler in the groin. USA!

That's the spirit!

Its the finale song in the American Adventure that whips me up into a patriotic fervour. Its the shame that the UK has no comparison.

Matt_Black

That's the spirit!

Its the finale song in the American Adventure that whips me up into a patriotic fervour. Its the shame that the UK has no comparison.

Yeah, it's a shame. Because you guys already have the perfect song in "Rule, Britannia", a jaunty tune that Americans like and associate with the UK so much that many of our less educated citizens assume it's your national anthem.

Fox&Hound

Living With the Land. Yes, a simple boat ride through a greenhouse, but I love it to bits.

Gran Fiesta Tour. There are those who hate the fact that Donald and his friends are in this. Those people quite possibly have no souls, because Donald Duck is awesome.

Haha- Let's be best friends!

Fox&Hound

Philharmagic- Is there anything better? Seriously, amazing!!!!!!!

Peoplemover- So, so relaxing. I could sit on this ride for hours and just watch the world go by. Life seems so simple when I sit/lay on this ride and watch the castle and my beloved MK go soaring past my eyes. Wow, wish I was there right now =)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom