Under the Sea on fire!?

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Anybody have a clue if the attraction will be shutdown and for how long? Hopefully nobody was injured. Disney is lucky it was at MK. Imagine this happening to a major attraction at HS, AK, or Epcot and it was shut down for a week or a month. It could wreak havoc with FP+. Again, I hope nobody was injured first and foremost. FP+ is insignificant compared to safety of humans.

Mr Bill

Anybody have a clue if the attraction will be shutdown and for how long? Hopefully nobody was injured. Disney is lucky it was at MK. Imagine this happening to a major attraction at HS, AK, or Epcot and it was shut down for a week or a month. It could wreak havoc with FP+. Again, I hope nobody was injured first and foremost. FP+ is insignificant compared to safety of humans.
It was reopened briefly tonight (until the park closed), should be good to go in the morning.

PhotoDave219

It was a small grass fire. The attraction should be working fine.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom