Unable to book for January 2010? Is this normal?

St. Germain

Maybe I'm mistaken, but I thought you could book Disney resorts over 6 months in advance usually. Right now when I try to get prices for January 2010 it says that they aren't taking any reservations past Dec. 31st. Is this unusual?

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Is that on line or talking to a real person?
Doesn't sound right to me as you can regularly make reservations more than a year in advance. I would try again or check with someone from Kingdom Konsultants to assist you with it.

Upvote 0

St. Germain

Original Poster
Is that on line or talking to a real person?
Doesn't sound right to me as you can regularly make reservations more than a year in advance. I would try again or check with someone from Kingdom Konsultants to assist you with it.
This was online at Disney's own resort booking site. I was really just trying to get some prices at this point, didn't want to go through an agent at this stage.

I was just surprised that you couldn't book with them 6 months in advance.

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
You will not be able to book or quote online until the rates are released in August. You can call and book up to 499 days out but you will be quoted and charged the current peak rate and then credited/refunded the difference when rates are released.

Upvote 0

DisneyJoe

The online booking engine won't work past 12/31/2009 until the 2010 pricing is finalized in mid-August and the engine is updated.

You can book a room only reservation via phone 499 days in advance at a rate based on 2009 pricing that will adjust once the 2010 pricing is released.

It has been like this for at least 5 years.

Upvote 0

St. Germain

Original Poster
The online booking engine won't work past 12/31/2009 until the 2010 pricing is finalized in mid-August and the engine is updated.

You can book a room only reservation via phone 499 days in advance at a rate based on 2009 pricing that will adjust once the 2010 pricing is released.

It has been like this for at least 5 years.
Thanks for the heads up. I was really just curious what late January rates would be like. Probably tough to do online at this point.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom