Ultimate least crowded time?

t_zeke77

Hi guys!!!!:wave:
I know this question is somewhere in the archives, but I'm too lazy to look. So what is the ultimate least crowded time to go to WDW? Im tired of the crowds and not being able to move around in the walkways in the World. I know you guys can help me out. :king:

worldfanatic

Been 3 times in first half of September. Virtually all attractions are open and crowds are very light. You will see quite a few international visitors which I find interesting Free dining offer makes ADRs important but altogether it's a sweet time to go!!

Upvote 0

zjer

I used to be the second week in September traveler (2003-2008), but free dining pretty much killed that. 2008 crowds were heavier in September than than in April without any relief from the heat. :dazzle: I just experienced January and I must say, I am hooked. Great weather, mild crowds, and great discounts (well, this year anyway). It's also hard to beat the flower and garden festival (which I also just experienced). I would say that September historically is a bit slower, but with the free dining fiasco, the heat, the daily rain, there are better times to go where you will actually enjoy yourself more. For the first time, I am skipping September this year in favor of a Spring trip next year.

Upvote 0

Kristamouse

KMOC what upsurge in May? We are going w/my Il's who are looking forward to the trip but not Disney people. I was hoping for 5's and 6's in May to ease them into WDW. Also do you think touring plan's is worth it? I am debating on it, we only have 2 park days and want to make the most of them.
Thanks!:wave:

Upvote 0

KCMO

KMOC what upsurge in May? We are going w/my Il's who are looking forward to the trip but not Disney people. I was hoping for 5's and 6's in May to ease them into WDW. Also do you think touring plan's is worth it? I am debating on it, we only have 2 park days and want to make the most of them.
Thanks!:wave:

They don't appear to be anticipating the spring break crowds really leaving for the remainder of the 4/3 deal.

The Book is definitely worth every penny and then some and comes with the basic sample plans. I have not subscribed to the custom plan piece so I can't comment on that.

Upvote 0

dsnyfreak

I went to the Magic kingdom a few years ago on Super Bowl sunday and it was the least amount of people I have ever seen at the Magic Kingdom.
someone told me that about 10 yrs ago that they went to the MK on superbowl sunday and it was so empty that the longest they waited for ANYTHING was about 10 minutes and thats b4 fast passes were around and b4 the recession:eek::animwink:

Upvote 0

Glasgow

I've been during several of the traditionally slow times (first week of Dec, mid Sept and early February) and I'd have to say that February was the least busy of those three. Great weather, value season and low crowds = ... wait a minute, you're not going in Feb now are you? I take it all back ...... lol

Upvote 0

brent2124

We have been twice during this period in the past, and while the rest of the week was not too bad, the 4th of July itself was packed from the afternoon on. These were some of the most crowded days that we had ever seen at MK.
I was being sarcastic:shrug: If someone is to lazy to look it up then why should we tell them what they could have easily found.

Upvote 0

Glasgow

I was being sarcastic:shrug: If someone is to lazy to look it up then why should we tell them what they could have easily found.

Because this is a topic that has a myriad of answers and it always helps to have the latest information on the subject, that's why. A simple "Please use the search function" would be just as effective.

Upvote 0

ryguy

Missing the Super Bowl and all those expensive advertisements is un-American.

Thats what a DVR is for!! Nobody has mentioned the few weeks before thanksgiving, I would think weather and crowd wise that would be hard to beat. Of course you miss halloween and xmas decorations.

Upvote 0

Springer

someone told me that about 10 yrs ago that they went to the MK on superbowl sunday and it was so empty that the longest they waited for ANYTHING was about 10 minutes and thats b4 fast passes were around and b4 the recession:eek::animwink:

I second (third?) the Super Bowl comment! A Disney bus driver (yeah, I know . . .) gave us this tip once. We tried it a few years ago and MK seemed almost empty! :animwink:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom