UFO at the Studios?

Jpfan4ever

Original Poster
344r28p.jpg

dandaman

...Hot air balloon? The day someone flying a hot air balloon at night in an urban area is the day I see a balloonist get electri-fried by power lines.

100 Acre HS

It very well could have been something earthly but as others have said, it was very quiet, and way too low over a theme park. I noticed it flying between the middle of the lagoon and France. It was moving towards DHS when I noticed it. I probably watched it for close to a minute and it traveled the same direction, the same speed, till it was out of view. It was not very big, ptobably the size of a passenger van, and could not have been higher than 300 feet off the ground. It was below the ROE cloud of smoke that was still prevelant. Laugh at this all you want. There was something weird that night.

MousDad

It very well could have been something earthly but as others have said, it was very quiet, and way too low over a theme park. I noticed it flying between the middle of the lagoon and France. It was moving towards DHS when I noticed it. I probably watched it for close to a minute and it traveled the same direction, the same speed, till it was out of view. It was not very big, ptobably the size of a passenger van, and could not have been higher than 300 feet off the ground. It was below the ROE cloud of smoke that was still prevelant. Laugh at this all you want. There was something weird that night.

I guess all those rumors about nucs in the castle turrets are true after all.

Don't worry, I'm sure the Air Force will tell us they were running test flights in the area any minute now.

Jpfan4ever

Original Poster
Ya I would saw it was very low, and it made no noise at all.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom