News UCF Peach Bowl/National Championship Parade

tribbleorlfl

Original Poster
I normally dislike when someone calls for a thread to be shut down... so I guess that means, in this instance, that I dislike myself.

The news was that there was going to be a parade. The parade happened; it had no mention of a National Championship. So, as far as I can tell, there's no news, no rumors, and the events are no longer current.

Let's move this to Chit Chat where the two or three UCR Homers can continue their fight.
I agree. My intent for this thread was not to have pages of debate on UCF's claim of a national championship, but to discuss the parade. Since it doesn't look like anyone else has any more pictures or videos to post, I've created a new thread under sports to continue the discussion if anyone so desires.

21stamps

I agree. My intent for this thread was not to have pages of debate on UCF's claim of a national championship, but to discuss the parade. Since it doesn't look like anyone else has any more pictures or videos to post, I've created a new thread under sports to continue the discussion if anyone so desires.

A parade that wasn’t a National Championship parade.. not on Disney’s end.

I’ve made “NCAA Football” threads the past 2 years.. you can find comments from a few of us in this thread over there if you’re curious to our reactions of the 4 teams picked for the playoffs and our thoughts on playoff expansion..and there’s even comments about UCF.
Only 2 guys in that thread are Bama fans, I’m certainly not.. but Bama is the National Champion team regardless.. no one else has a claim to the title.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom