Uber after After Dark?

MissingDisney

Looking into a MK After Dark party. We really don’t have experience with Uber or Lyft. Staying at Hilton BC. Are there rides readily available at 12-1:00 am or would it be better to drive ourselves?

Richie248

I've never had a problem getting rides in Orlando, you sometimes have to wait a bit longer (depending on the time of day). There was one morning where I had to wait 15 minutes for one. One thing about Uber/Lyft from MK is you have to get it from the TTC.

Upvote 0

DisneyJoe

I've never had a problem getting rides in Orlando, you sometimes have to wait a bit longer (depending on the time of day). There was one morning where I had to wait 15 minutes for one. One thing about Uber/Lyft from MK is you have to get it from the TTC.
or walk over to the Contemporary and call it from there.

Upvote 0

UNCgolf

I've never tried to get a ride quite that late, but never had any issues getting a Lyft on WDW property at 11-11:30. They're often driven by Disney employees, too (not exclusively of course). I used Lyft four times when I was there a few weeks ago and two of the drivers were Disney employees themselves and another's wife worked at the Contemporary.

Upvote 0

erstwo

We have used Uber late at night many times on our trips. I will say, my kids are older and can't miss any school days, so we're only there are the busiest times (school break times) but I feel like there are many Uber/ Lyft drivers who pay attention to the WDW hours and know when there might be passengers looking for a ride later than usual.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom