U.S. Gold Medal Champs

Tramp

Original Poster
Here's the United States Olympic Gold Medal Champions for Women's Softball...They were honored in the 3pm parade...

No one was more surprised than me when I asked them if I could take a group picture cuz they were scattered about after the parade...it took them about 10 minutes to get all together but I got the pic...it had to be my charm. This "old goat" still has some of it left.

Attachments

• softball.jpg
    softball.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 123

Tramp

Original Poster
Originally posted by Beauty and the
Great that you guys won the Gold Medal but does anyone else play?;)

Girls Softball is growing fast but it's not SOCCER....there are a few competitors...it's big in Cuba, China, and Japan. I watched most of their games last year and they really were very good, better than the men's games cuz the women play hard all the time, there's no slacking.

Marky...lol....no, not quite like the World Series...

JAY-ROD

Tough choice Tramp!

Originally posted by Tramp
Here's the United States Olympic Gold Medal Champions for Women's Softball...They were honored in the 3pm parade...

No one was more surprised than me when I asked them if I could take a group picture cuz they were scattered about after the parade...it took them about 10 minutes to get all together but I got the pic...it had to be my charm. This "old goat" still has some of it left.

Hmmm tramp we have a little problem. well Is this one of the times u just hopped in the sack with all of them. lol But in my case since u said that I would go after the 1st one that smiled at me. Well there all smiling. So it looks like we both win my friend. :p

Tramp

Original Poster
Re: Tough choice Tramp!

Originally posted by JAY-ROD

Is this one of the times u just hopped in the sack with all of them

Jason, my naive friend, why do you think they're smilin'.:cool:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom